1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

JUDGMENT AT NUREMBERG - I think - it's one of the best courtdrama I've ever seen. It's thrilling, exciting, and entertaining. Director Stanley Kramer succeed to give such a solid presentation. Although it has a three-hour runtime, I never feel bored during watching this movie. As if - it has 90 minutes runtime. It's hard to discuss this movie without mentioning its talented actors. JUDGMENT AT NUREMBERG is fantastic!

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Every once in a while you become aware - always subtly, by virtue of the experience itself - that you have stumbled into the presence of Masters. True Masters of their form and craft, able to take you on a journey you didn't know you needed, to places you never knew to go - but you are ultimately made better by the journey. Rarely have I felt so shaken to silence, by technique, yes, and sheer impact of the narrative.

3. JCPJD's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

I was expecting this to be a great-guns American circle-jerk 'we won' celebration film; but it's not. The longer it goes on (and it is long), the more the scope of guilt is examined and extended. I'm heartened that this film won so many awards and gave Clift and Garland career best parts at a time that was right for them. An inquisitive film that doesn't shy from taking a position - like it or not.

4. richard diefenbach's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

To be seen for Lancasters and Garlands performances alone. I get chills every time I watch her courtroom scene. A rather long film, and pretty emotionally gutting tbh, but required viewing imo. I need to watch this again soon

6. Aardsy's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Top notch courtroom scenes.

7. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

It's flawed - it should have been confined solely to the courtroom, cutting Dietrich's character - and while not exactly subtle by today's standards, there's plenty of nuance, wisdom and colour in Abby Mann's extraordinary script. An acting masterclass - Schell, Garland and Lancaster are terrific - it works best in that claustrophobic room, full of men blaming men, with no score, just powerful words and glances.

8. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

9. Ginarley's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

This movie nicely captures the emotions, sentiments and moral dilemmas surrounding the Nuremberg Trials. The acting is superb, the tone exactly right, and it avoids the trap of sensationalising any part of the story.

10. P.P.'s rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Its a crime that Judy Garland didn't win the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.

11. Dignan's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1YG

13. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Like 12 Angry Men It has an impressive script with gorgeous acting regarding the atrocities of Nazi ostentatious nationalism. I thought It would eventually be boring but fortunately I was very surprised!

14. henja's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Materclass! TImeless! 4+

15. Zach Closs's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Among the most riveting films I've ever seen. I've known it to completely silence rooms, get people out of their phones... it's impossible to turn away from.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

The Nuremberg trials may be remembered by history as an exercise in futility (all those sentenced eventually went free) but Kramer's film still provides great discussion regarding culpability, morality, justice and nationalism. The camera movement of Ernest Laszlo is remarkable as is the scripting by Abby Mann. Performances are stellar especially Maximilian Schell and a stoic Burt Lancaster.

17. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Opera di proporzioni bibliche,con un cast stellare che riflette la grandezza della Hollywood anni '60.Un manuale splendido di legalità,giustizia e arte oratoria che si appresta ad infiniti ragionamenti sulla vita,sulla civiltà,su tutto.Immagini in tribunale strazianti,le zoomate e le panoramiche dell'aula sono da capogiro.Andrebbe proiettato nelle scuole per far comprendere il significato della parola"cinema". Epico.

18. Knut Morte's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

19. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

A brilliant film about the dangers are unquestioned patriotism. Clift and Garland give fantastic performances.

20. sapta's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Amazing performance by Clift

21. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Judy Garland's performance is astounding

22. Scumbalina's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

With only a 10 minute scene of a 3+ hour film, Montgomery Clift still managed to steal the show.

23. Dave's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

A number of outstanding performances, but Montgomery Clift's is still the one that sticks with me. Such a great actor.

24. Filipe Ferraz Coutinho's rating of the film Judgment at Nuremberg

Powerful, cruel and astonishingly ambiguous. It leaves the audiences speechless mostly thanks to the doubtful meaning of justice and its ramifications. Top notch interpretations and world class filmmaking make Judgment at Nuremberg a courtroom that cannot be missed. More than a movie, Judgment at Nuremberg is an event!