1. christina.'s rating of the film Juice

Terrifying to watch Bishop escalate to murdering or attempting to murder literally all of his friends. Straight up nightmare horror. "I don't give a fuck about myself." Iconic.

2. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Juice

It starts with a group of 4 young friends wanting to make some money in an easy and fast way but when the hold-up turns bad it gets completely out of hand. Right from the start, you can see their set of values: Skipping school, Music, stealing, lying, planning a hold up and getting guns. However, the story unfolds and becomes more tense and unpredictable, reaching its climax at the very end...

3. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Juice

Juice è uno di quei hood movies che hanno la pecca di non portare la firma di Singleton o F. Gary Gray e cadono nel dimenticatoio assieme ad un migliaio di loro simili. Il film era stato creato per fare perno attorno a Pac ed è infatti tutto ciò che si è limitato a fare, in maniera mediocre, aggiungerei. Si salva dall'anonimato solo grazie alla fama mondiale di Shakur.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Juice

Like Cobain and Morrison, 2Pac burnt briefly and brightly. His role in this film is more intriguing than the film itself.

5. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Juice

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Juice

Great performances. 2pac was really more talented as an actor I think.

7. saptarshi's rating of the film Juice

terrifying how cuddly ass tupac transforms into a homicidal maniac.

8. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Juice

A great hip-hop soundtrack it certainly had back then while Dickerson really made his move after working for Spike Lee. And like Lee's movies or Singleton's, he tells how four simple black delinquents get into DJ & guns and how it tears them apart. One that is not to be overlooked in black filmmaking of the 90's.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Juice

10. Jason Av's rating of the film Juice

11. www.tinyurl.com/amethystos's rating of the film Juice

12. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Juice

2pac was magnetic, its a shame he didn't get to act more.

13. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Juice

Just re-watched for the first time in about 20 years. It's still in my Dad's basement on VHS. Likely due to added nostalgia shock value, I was invigorated.

14. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Juice

15. adina's rating of the film Juice

so many cuties but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

16. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Juice

17. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Juice

Not as good as one of Singleton's hood films since it relies a tad more on cliches than it should, but still a well done, favorable hood drama.

18. JolieG1's rating of the film Juice

This movie really grinds my gears , but I love it nonetheless .

19. goeienag's rating of the film Juice