1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Juice

Juice è uno di quei hood movies che hanno la pecca di non portare la firma di Singleton o F. Gary Gray e cadono nel dimenticatoio assieme ad un migliaio di loro simili. Il film era stato creato per fare perno attorno a Pac ed è infatti tutto ciò che si è limitato a fare, in maniera mediocre, aggiungerei. Si salva dall'anonimato solo grazie alla fama mondiale di Shakur.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Juice

Like Cobain and Morrison, 2Pac burnt briefly and brightly. His role in this film is more intriguing than the film itself.

3. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Juice

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Juice

Great performances. 2pac was really more talented as an actor I think.

5. saptarshi's rating of the film Juice

terrifying how cuddly ass tupac transforms into a homicidal maniac.

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Juice

A great hip-hop soundtrack it certainly had back then while Dickerson really made his move after working for Spike Lee. And like Lee's movies or Singleton's, he tells how four simple black delinquents get into DJ & guns and how it tears them apart. One that is not to be overlooked in black filmmaking of the 90's.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Juice

8. INZER's rating of the film Juice

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Juice

10. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Juice

2pac was magnetic, its a shame he didn't get to act more.

11. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Juice

Just re-watched for the first time in about 20 years. It's still in my Dad's basement on VHS. Likely due to added nostalgia shock value, I was invigorated.

12. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Juice

13. adina's rating of the film Juice

so many cuties but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Juice

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Juice

Not as good as one of Singleton's hood films since it relies a tad more on cliches than it should, but still a well done, favorable hood drama.

16. JolieG1's rating of the film Juice

This movie really grinds my gears , but I love it nonetheless .

17. goeienag's rating of the film Juice