1. film_lies101's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Feels like it was written in the 90's but didn't get made until 20 years later.

2. victorvinholis's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

3. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

A twisty thriller at its best when forging home-invasion suspense, at its worst when drowned in the corny score to equally corny romantic moments.

4. Disa's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

I thought it would be great, but suddenly the plot went downhill and......... yeah. that's it.

5. alyssa's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

6. jbizarro's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

7. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Sadece izlerken etkisi olan filmlerden.

8. Nicolas Djurdjevic's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

With a perfect but scary set scene, this atypical story is backed by an outstanding actress in the leading role : Belen Rueda.

9. Zade Cochran's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Thrilling and tense! Belén Rueda delivers another frightening performance as Julia. A horror-thriller that is one of the best to come in years.

10. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Very good Suspense Horror. Well directed, strong performances, and of course... it was indeed suspenseful, which is what you want from a film like this.

11. Namaste's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

This one kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time: top-notch acting, starting with the beautiful Belén Rueda, striking shots, heart attack material, especially for the feeble ones. The sugary ending is not what I'd have chosen, but, other than that, It's definitely worth a look.

12. João R's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

A fine and beautifully done thriller that, although its attemps, never really gets to be horrifying or creepy. I agree that it was a little bit too longer than excepted and, at some point, I almost lost interest in it. Great cast and mood, though.

13. doltcrow's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

So beautiful, so touchy. Good cinematography and very good acting performances. Thats the kind of production I expect from Del Toro - not Mama bullshit.

14. jenifferp's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

15. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

A good atmospheric thriller, but was probably 20 minutes too long,captivating first half, a slightly weak finish let it down, but overall it was still solid.Good cinematography and strong performances throughout.

16. A-N-T-O-I-N-E's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Un thriller conventionnel, rien de bien original. J'ai bien aimé le fait de ne pas voir les visages des gens dans le cadre lorsque Julia a son bandage sur les yeux. La performance de Belén est efficace mais le film ne lève pas.

17. Nikola's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Belen Rueda is simply brilliant, but the film feels a bit underwhelming with some plot holes and melodramatic tendencies... On the whole, however, it's a thrilling ride that I'd recommend.

18. Tigrão's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Strong thriller with some nice twists and themes.

19. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Artfully directed to keep the suspense going throughout the film, based on a well written scenario which holds more than one twists, and a constant unsettling eery feeling that makes it hard to forget.

20. Omar Fabricio's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

21. DK's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Incredibly disappointing after a promising start. Strangely plays with a lot of the same themes as the similarly lacklustre The Secret in their Eyes and Broken Embraces while also relying far far far too heavily on generic horror tropes (breasty girl in a wet t-shirt, et al). The ending is also sentimental rubbish. Makes What Lies Beneath look like a pulse-pounding masterpiece.

22. Alex Gonçalves's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

After "El orfanato", another hit of Guillermo del Toro as producer.

23. delbertgrady's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

Great spanish thriller with an eye popping scene..

24. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Julia's Eyes

I think the director is a big fan of the giallo movies (Argento and Fulci mostly) but on the way of doing the homages he forgot to give his own movie a new voice. Pretty good atmosphere.