1. Luis Pires's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

I might like Fellini after all???

2. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

3. miles's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

This was another world eventually I just got lost in, but found it a little hard to at first...

4. T.h. Marvelsteins's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

I've just watched 5 mins of it before they pull it.. It is 5 stars worth just for the set, the costumes, the colour, the wonderful balletic camerawork. I don't always like Fellini's excesses and kitsch grotesqueries but Masina, as always, is charming and one of Rota's finest scores. Must watch it again when I have more time! Pronto!

5. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Some spectacular images, especially the early dream sequence at the beach. However it's hard to get away from the fact that Fellini's "gift" to his wife was essentially 2+ hours of him fantasising about her being somebody else. Much like Amarcord there are some bits I'll remember forever, but ultimately it's overlong and far less than the sum of its parts.

6. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

7. tjieu's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Beautiful, sad and liberating all at once, this feels insanely progressive a film for the time and one that is just as visually insane as it is emotionally rewarding.

8. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

A fun, supernatural-tinged, romantic drama from Fellini that is enjoyable on its own and fun for observing the obvious influence on other filmmakers, particularly Almodovar.

9. PFL's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Whilst elements of the storyline may feel a little dated to some, the brilliance of a master such as Fellini is timeless. Only he could have made this picture with its combination of humour, strangeness and distinctive, dreamlike sequences. Composer Nino Rota is on exhilarating form too; this film yet another example of the greatest director-composer partnership in the history of cinema.

10. moniquekidman's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Feverish, hallucinatory journey through a woman's experience of uncertainty and betrayal. Giulietta Masina has the weight of history and the present on her shoulders, and must learn to live in a world in which she doesn't know her place. And all of those fabulous clothes are to die for.

11. Zanna Walsh's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Hats. It has that feeling of when you're in a dream and coming round, and then realizing that you're still dreaming..Loved the lead lady, but the rest of the women are as mad as a box of frogs. Fellini knows women. And Hats.

12. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

For the colours, costumes and theatre alone it warrants four stars. I have very fond memories of watching this, even if at the time I found it a bit contrived. The on/off narrative with scumbag, hypersexualised characters and phantoms reminded me at times of William Burrough's, The Naked Lunch. The real, true predecessor to 'La Grande Bellezza'.

13. Stuart's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

I don't think this is one of Fellini's absolute masterpieces. It's filmed with his usual style, but something was missing for me. Of course, Giulietta Massina is always watchable, but here she seems swamped by the visuals and the events happening around her. There are individually memorable scenes, but it doesn't come together as a whole. If I could give it 3.5 stars, I would. www.thedeepfocus.com

14. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Flamboyant and wacky. The hats! The hats! Oh me oh my.

15. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

16. palombellarossa's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Fellini is a genius, an explosion of talent and imagination, everything he touches becomes a colourful dream you won't forget. I am very fond of this film. Lucky the ones who have the chance to watch it, Giulietta will fill your heart, as she usually does.

17. Tja's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

As the Mubi sidebar states, drama, phantasy and comedy, conveyed in a lush colour palette. Felini-land is weird, just accept this and go with it to be rewarded. A couple of glasses of pinot noir may help...ok, three glasses.

18. 'king Harold's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

OMG - watching this in my suburban shithole feels like a mortal wound , I must find a stage to prance upon. Pure cinema, Nino Rota's music and just incredible clothes and sets - a dream.

19. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

One of my good friend and erstwhile mentor Daved Kay's faves !!!!! For a decade it seemed that mankind had turned a corner and a new cinema and art movement was continuously bound to open up our hearts and minds and consciousness as we progressed to a higher level of civilisation with more refined and constructive means of communication and understanding.

20. ammar's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

21. anacecil's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Una loc aplícula d elocos tiempos, una historieta absurda, llena de personajes que no encajan y de vestimentas extrañas, dignas de Fellini.

22. Nachtreich's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

☆ e mezzo per l'unica sequenza che ho apprezzato.

23. FISCHER's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits

Univers mental de fuite où les fantasmes et l'inassouvissement côtoient le délire et la réalité. Un chef-d'oeuvre baroque du grand Federico Fellini et une leçon de cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

24. ermete polpette's rating of the film Juliet of the Spirits