1. Joks's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Lazy film making that is the very epitome of what's wrong with contemporary event films. The opening scene says it all. A kid just stumbles across the game on a beach and it plays like an afterthought. Even the worst 'blockbusters' of the 80s and 90s at least made an effort to start with a bang. There is no inspiration powering this vehicle whatsoever.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

A rather poor sequel though it served to entertain apart from the series. Jack Black's acting is terrible.

3. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

4. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

That sure was a movie. Nothing special, but pretty funny. I went in with Rock Bottom expectations, and they were exceeded.

5. Kwemo's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Mildly enjoyable largely due to the charisma of the star studded cast. Fell apart about an hour and fifteen minutes in. Didn't need to be 2 hours and most attempts to make us 'feel' for the characters felt hollow. Better than being bored. Just don't go into it expecting anything different from what it is. You know what it is.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Every time Bobby Cannavale shows up to glower and sweat, flanked by bad guys on motorcycles, I have to wonder whose idea it was to turn "Jumanji" into a generic, jungle-set action movie. Fortunately, most of this is actually quite funny, with both The Rock and Jack Black delivering performances that remind you why they became stars in the first place. In a strange way, this might be the best video game movie yet.

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Sometimes I like Jack Black, sometimes I like The Rock. Sometimes I like Karen Gillan. Sometimes I like the new Jumanji. It has a great excuse for most of its dumb beats and it kind of gets away with it. It is indeed an enjoyable romp but is just so fucking forgettable. The older Jumanji is waaaaay better.

9. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

When it comes to the financial success this movie achieved some nice figures but how it all come to that i questioned so hard because this movie is wack, very shallow, stupid indeed. I guess the obvious answer is the marketing campain, having K.Hart and Dwayne Johnson making short clips all over the Instagram promoting and bragging about this movie. Doesn't honored at all the classic adventure movie of my childhood.

10. Xengar's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

The film is better than it has any right to be and let's you laugh out loud more than you want. The movie is making a joke out of video game tropes and it works more often than not. The pace is uneven and the story predictable but to me, that seemed like the point. This is a popcorn-eating, have fun movie, so have fun.

11. Mar J's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

one star for jack black

12. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

The Breakfast Club in the Jungle? Ngeliat The Rock emng ngebosenin. Tapi kapan lagi bisa ngeliat versi asli Nebula aka Karen Gillan yang sangat seksi dan badass plus duo kocak Jack Black dan Kevin Hart. Yah, cukup menghibur.

13. sertugturan2's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

İlk filmin devamı niteliğindeki Jumanji : Welcome To The Jungle, kadrosundaki ünlü isimler bilgisayar oyunları terimlerine yaptığı göndermeler, oyuncuların ustaca komedi unsurlarını taşımaları gibi yönlerini tek potada eriterek ayakta kalabiliyor. CGI Hayvan ve Doğa sahneleri , hikayenin kötü adamı konusundaki boşluk yüzünden tökezlesede iyi bir devam filmi ortaya koyuyor.

14. Victor-André's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Lame plot, lame screenplay and lame acting, but overall watchable and funny.

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

16. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Fun to watch. Love Jack Black's character.

17. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Slightly funny but that's about it. The movie had no real sense of adventure. Dwayne Johnson was underused. Nick Jonas was cast just "for the lulz". The villain was existent but rarely mattered, a mere plot device. Even the scenery picks seemed lazy to me. The jungle didn't feel like a jungle, but like a small forest outside of Auckland, New Zealand or something. Very dragged, but somewhat watchable.

18. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Like I just can't with this place.

19. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

20. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Oddly enough, The Rock's most personal movie.

21. melkusi's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Was I entertained? Yes. Was that enough? Sure.

22. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Avevo basse, bassissime aspettative, per questo secondo capitolo dell'amato classico con Robin Williams e, invece, sono rimasta piacevolmente sorpresa. Ok, non ha praticamente nulla della storia originale, ma che senso avrebbe avuto farne una copia? Il cast scelto fa morire dal ridere, avevo le lacrime ogni dieci minuti. Ogni tanto spuntano fuori citazioni del prequel e questo è riuscito persino a "commuovermi".

23. Achromia's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

A movie saved by its cast.

24. Scotch's rating of the film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

I mean, it’s The Rock. I had to.