1. Joel Shelton's rating of the film Jumper

Possibility one of the most embarrassing science fiction films in recent memory.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Jumper

Mi piace molto, peccato non abbiano fatto il seguito.

3. dordairobert's rating of the film Jumper

4. vivi's rating of the film Jumper

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Jumper

Dumb fun that undercuts itself by not being true to the character it had established.

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Jumper

Whoever ok'd the dialogue on this movie seems to have no understanding on how human beings interact with one another. Just awful.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jumper

8. Natanael Paulino's rating of the film Jumper

9. Thomas's rating of the film Jumper

An interesting concept. Could have been better realised, a little bit of a missed opportunity.

10. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Jumper

11. Paul Relf's rating of the film Jumper

Actually zero stars. Hands down worst film I have ever seen.

12. anarresti's rating of the film Jumper

This could be the perfect companion for looper. But the storytelling and the setup of the premise are never convincing. What a shame.

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Jumper

14. Joyce's rating of the film Jumper

Jamie Bell saved this movie.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Jumper

Jump far away from this. There's nothing new in it except a very solid Jamie Bell.

16. MS1915's rating of the film Jumper

I can't say this moving was outstanding and it does deserve the rating it was given. However I found the story to be interesting and I actually enjoyed seeing where the narrative was going. The mechanics are choppy and the acting was sub-par, but enjoyable nonetheless.

17. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Jumper

18. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Jumper

I dont even remember this movie, just plain crap, the typical movie for thye main character "Hottie" from the latest saga, making a "Serious movie" on his own. Its happening with "Jacob" from "Twilight", and it happend with "Anakin" from "The new and crappy, Star Wars".