1. Adam GR's rating of the film Junebug

Amy Adams had the Oscar snatched from her heartwarming, soul-shaking talons.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Junebug

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Junebug

Art, community, class, gender and faith explored with a deft touch. The arc of the narrative is a delight, as characters come to terms with each other's true nature through new (or old) contexts. Strange and beautiful.

4. jxn's rating of the film Junebug

i felt like amy adams was going to kill me.

5. Fuzzagi's rating of the film Junebug

Amy Adams play the wide-eyed Southern charm to perfetion in a short but breakthrough performance!

6. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Junebug

One of the loveliest most underrated films on a family led by all these rules and emotional restrictions, hiding from themselves and causing an unbearable inertia for all the rest. It imitates life in its natural sad high-tension atmosphere, but most especially when it sees itself on the brink of collapse due to contrasting backgrounds. Moreover, its cast is committed and somewhat brilliant, especially Miss Adams.

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Junebug

There's nothing more annoying than watching a movie, getting distracted, and in the process not feeling the whole thing. This makes me want to apologize writing this. Regardless, there's a lot of good acting involved. I gotta give it to Ben McKenzie for portraying an absolute douchebag, he was that believable. Great performances by Amy Adams and Embeth Davidtz. Though sadly, I couldn't enjoy this.

8. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Junebug

Amy Adams! every line that she speak is great. and maybe this can make essence whole film: Eugene:"That's just her way. She hides herself. She's not like that inside." And two more words: "Like most."

9. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film Junebug

10. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film Junebug

Easy one too miss .. but worth it .. they was selling em off in pound land kly ?? knob eds .. i got a few copys ... low budget us indi at it`s best

11. Algitya's rating of the film Junebug

This one left me outspoken for a day

12. rosa's rating of the film Junebug

this movie is unbearably real and cute ! Oh Amy Adams :*

13. oldeuboi's rating of the film Junebug

Its funny but kinda sad too.

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Junebug

Portraying realistically the lives of town families, this drama features a standout performance by Adams that helps the film from drowning in misery.

15. FCC 86's rating of the film Junebug

''God loves you just the way you are. But He loves you too much to let you stay that way''

16. Dan Can's rating of the film Junebug

quiet, colorful and meaningful. Somewhat made me uncomfortable because of the truth its trying to tell. Some people just couldn't tell the things what they want to say, and some people are just incapable of loving. Yet others do exactly the opposite and hold the true meaning of family.

17. NFP's rating of the film Junebug

Scene after scene, JUNEBUG just lets the characters be and never forces it. Great, natural performances throughout. A well-kept secret.

18. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Junebug

Embeth Davidtz in this film would earn all the starts in the world! But this movie in general :(

19. Liyana Dizzy's rating of the film Junebug

20. Leilani Holmes's rating of the film Junebug

It’s funny, it’s heartfelt and it’s a real treasure of a film. I wanted to hold it to my breast and cherish it.

21. Nikolas's rating of the film Junebug

Amy Adams made me laugh until I coudn't breathe. My friend Tess and I impersonate her until this day.