1. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Jungle Fever

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Jungle Fever

3. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Jungle Fever

4. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Jungle Fever

JF tries to make a point beyond its"forbidden"lovestory between an unfaithful husband and a co-worker, by pushing the themes of race, family and ambition through extremely emotional characters.This works 50/50.The characters are more like stereotypes of how society has made them and they are more black and white than the casts skin-tones,but its a well paced movie with brilliant acting and bold"orange"cinematography.

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Jungle Fever

The word "almost" comes up in a lot of discussions of Spike Lee. I saw this in a late 90s "catch up with Spike" marathon, and the word seemed appropriate then.

6. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Jungle Fever

God I love that early 90s Spike Lee aesthetic. And it has some really frank, character-driven conversations about race. But maaaan this storytelling is slop-city. Way too much license, way too indirect, way too long.

7. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Jungle Fever

This movie could have been really amazing, but it feels like two movies in one, and the ending is really, really dumb. John Turturro, Samuel L. Jackson, Ossie Davis, and Annabella Sciorra were all amazing however, especially Samuel L. Jackson

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Jungle Fever

Spike second best film and maybe most introspective. He almost knocks this one out the park with his depiction of Uppercrust Black Male failure. Just didn't need that ending with Halle Berry. 4.5

9. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film Jungle Fever

10. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Jungle Fever

I HATE Stevie Wonder, I fucking hate him, and it's because of him that I'll never truly enjoy this "joint" I think. Or...maybe I just don't like the film ( 'Cause I love "Girl 6" and that film is plastered with Prince songs, and God knows I hate Prince almost as much as Stevie Wonder.)

11. Joel's rating of the film Jungle Fever

I'm starting to see why people find Spike Lee a little overwrought, this film somewhat tumbles into what seems like a starter-fifth business. These two must cheat on each other, completely against their characters, so that we can comment on what it means to be in an inter-racial relationship in the 90s. Well. I mean it was certainly interesting and left me with lots of think about. Great actors in great rolls. But.

12. Abdul Malik's rating of the film Jungle Fever

I've seen this film maybe a half dozen times and I still don't get the ending.

13. Arcanus's rating of the film Jungle Fever

The only decent thing in this heap of tripe is Stevie Wonder. What a great singer her was.

14. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Jungle Fever

Some of the most inappropriate use of music ever, but apart from that I really liked it.

15. Dzimas's rating of the film Jungle Fever

I found myself watching "Jungle Fever" on TV1000 last night, and I have to say this movie doesn't wear well with age. All that hostility worked well in "Do The Right Thing," but comes up flat in what is essentially a melodrama. The dialog seemed pathetically contrived, especially in the office scenes, and the characters rarely rise above caricatures. Probably his weakest movie.

16. Dylan Cassidy's rating of the film Jungle Fever

Damn... I was going to give this movie 5 stars but the horrible ending scene just ruined it for me. I mean, what the fuck was that all about? I guess it goes to show you how just 10 seconds can ruin an entire film for you. Otherwise, a excellent film that feels like a Spike Lee interpretation Almodovar and Woody Allen.