1. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Juno

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Juno

3. manicpixiedreamgoth's rating of the film Juno

this is my favorite film i always watch it when im eating alone at home tbH

4. Corriel's rating of the film Juno

Very nice and well made non Hollywoodian film on a delicate topic with a great soundtrack.

5. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Juno

было бы интереснее наблюдать за настоящим человеком, а не за запертой в теле подростка 30летней сценаристкой. Складывается впечатление, что случайная беременность - то событие, к которому Джуно готовилась всю свою недолгую жизнь.

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Juno

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

7. João Martins's rating of the film Juno

Ellen Page before being Ellen Page and Michael Cera after Arrested Development.

8. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Juno

9. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Juno

10. Severus Snape's rating of the film Juno

11. lou.'s rating of the film Juno

I've been told was a great one, but it's just... okay?

12. Cherry's rating of the film Juno

My god this is overrated

13. Marina C.'s rating of the film Juno

One of my growing up favs. Ellen Page, you're such a dream!!

14. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Juno

15. Machupi's rating of the film Juno

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Juno

(...)Juno beginnt mit der Respektlosigkeit einer Screwball Comedy und endet als Charakterstudie. Mit Figuren, die wir lieben gelernt haben! Schon erstaunlich, wie wir trotz der dreisten und hippen Dialoge, Juno von Grund auf kennenlernen und verstehen. Das ist ganz allein der Verdienst von Ellen Page - und gabs in letzter Zeit überhaupt eine tollere Performance als ihre?(...)

17. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Juno

Cute lil film. Two leads are adorable. Garner, film does want you to like her and she seems ok but really boil it down and she's a yuppie suburban basic bitch who can't let her husband have any kind of personality or freedom. Jesus. He makes all the money with his jingles and you can't let him play music ? Yuk

18. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Juno

19. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Juno

The glaring flaw is the over-saturated hipsterdom. Other than that it's not bad. Not great, but not bad.

20. Ethan's rating of the film Juno

This is when the hipsters started taking over. Despite these blatant hipster overtones, this is a pretty good film. I fell in love with Ellen Page when I saw this film and I fell in love with Diablo Cody's writing, she's kind of like a female Tarantino with a hipster spin.

21. Marta Donati's rating of the film Juno

The script is a sensitive, witty piece of film writing that handles relationship perfectly, and portrays the awkwardness of the protagonists' age without falling into stereotype and banality. Loved the soundtrack and animations as well.

22. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Juno

Jason Bateman plays a delusional creep as usual and J.K. Simmons plays perhaps the best screen father of the 2000s.

23. bmelis's rating of the film Juno

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Juno

Ellen Page and Michael Cera are pretty good in this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7