1. Valerie Buffet's rating of the film Junun

Music as a way to discover new cultures.

2. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Junun

3. Chris Laursen's rating of the film Junun

Great music, didn't really watch the film just listened to it many many times

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Junun

It's a fine album but there's really no need for a film version.

5. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Junun

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Junun

this is the beginning of a spiritual journey

7. LASHLEY's rating of the film Junun

8. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Junun

9. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Junun

I fucking love Paul Thomas Anderson with all my beating heart.

10. OcioActivo's rating of the film Junun

This film grows on you. Third viewing of Junun brought an even greater appreciation of PTA's filmmaking strength, earning the 5 stars. Let the music sweep you; gleaning into the vibrating culture and musical skill accompanied by beautiful imagery. Took a bit for me to let the film overwhelm me but it did.

11. Filmy's rating of the film Junun

12. Des Horne's rating of the film Junun

A guy and a camera. I appreciated the "why not?" attitude and at least that surprised me.

13. Isra Viadest's rating of the film Junun

Amazing sounds and pretty good images

14. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film Junun

la película me encanta porque a partir de tratar de grabar solo una canción, el documental narra la vida del grupo de músicos durante las tres semanas siguientes. Además lo que me encantan son los contrastes con la luz natural y con el uso de distintos colores cálidos.los movimientos de cámara se me hacen muy bruscos y rápidos, pero lo que mas me gusta es como se fusiona la música con la fotografía de la película.

15. Sara Castro's rating of the film Junun

16. Jose Guzman's rating of the film Junun

Destaca mucho la música y está muy bien equilibrada con la fotografía, me gustan los plano que se utilizan, la música logra el objetivo de que sigas viendo el documental a pesar de que algunas tomas sean muy repetitivas la música lo compensa todo, el amor que tienen las personas hacia lo que hacen

17. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Junun

Nothing withholds the harmonious tunefulness pitched by this cross-cultural collaboration. Still, I would never think about equating this minor work with Mr. Anderson’s previous fictional gems.

18. EXNihiloTV's rating of the film Junun

Johnny Greenwood + Paul = I mean come on All you need is Daniel Day Lewis beating the shit out of someone in the background. Love these guys. Johnny Greenwood's compositions are timeless.

19. emlomm's rating of the film Junun

Una película atípica para Paul Thomas Anderson, especialmente porque es un documental-musical. No hay elementos que lleven a pensar que el director detrás de “Junun” es PTA (fuera de la presencia de Jonny Greenwood). Sin embargo, cuando uno se entera que a Anderson le decomisaron todo el equipo de grabación -menos una cámara digital y su dron- en la aduana india, se entiende el resultado y parece bastante rescatable.

20. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Junun

Anderson rightly lets the music do the talking and there is real pleasure to be had in the depiction of what appears to be a highly successful and creative musical collaboration alongside some great shots of Jodphur and the fort. A rather wonderful experience, especially with headphones on - recommended.

21. LaFlaneuse's rating of the film Junun

Hiç bitmesini istemediğim bir rüya gibiydi. Müthiş bir esriklik hali, bambaşka bir dünya ve o dünyanın birbirinden yetenekli insanları. Bu şöleni kaçırmayın

22. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Junun

Film as musical hypnotism. The movie features very little dialogue, and doesn’t feature a real narrative structure or story. Instead it taps you into the rhythm and groove of Jonny Greenwood and the Indian musical artists entrancing sound, carrying you through the film until you reach the end not evening realizing nearly an hour has past. Beautiful and inventive, and wholly mesmerizing.

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film Junun

24. Juan Soto's rating of the film Junun

Is moving to see a PTA's film in which the image plays a secondary role and the structure lies in the sound's crescendo.