1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

The great Sam Neill is back as Dr. Grant in an entertaining third movie but with not a single breath of new ideas and the rest of the characters are all dinosaur fodder. ILM's effects is what keeps us watching.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Troisième opus d'une série qui ne semble pas encore être arrivée en bout de course, un peu plus sympathique et plus intéressante que la précédente... www.cinefiches.com

3. Stanislav Lukianov's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

good movie, #2 in this franchise

4. Pedro Rodrigues's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

6. DSPRKY's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Awful except for Taylor Nichols' 1.5 scenes and the Barney cameo.

7. MAO1's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

8. runfromfire's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

If not for Sam Neill I'd have given it 1 star.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Not the best entry in this franchise but it is still an entertaining movie.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Those pterodactyls gave me nightmares.

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

2001, dir. JOE JOHNSTON - 4.7/10 (USA)

13. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

A disaster any way you approach it. No subtext, bad pacing, excitement is only implied never created, bad characters. Oh, and "Alan!"

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Somehow they made a less boring story than the second movie, but with the worst and most ridiculous dinosaur effects ever (except for Barney the Dinosaur, of course).

15. Beatrice Sim Adiputri's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Jurassic park franchise is an important part of my childhood including this one. I'm sick of people comparing the sequel with the first one. the first one was based on michael crichton's novel. and he didn't wrote a sequel. so get over it..

16. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

This was my favourite of the series until Jurassic World arrived. It took me on a ride that had me tense with suspense and then crying with laughter. ALAN!! LOL :)

17. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Feels more like a late-night cable film rather than a Hollywood product, much less a Spielbergian film. If Jurassic World's effects relied too much on CGI to create-- as opposed to how it should be use: to enhance-- then its use in this third entry 14 years before-- and thus faker looking-- is hammy. Furthermore, the plot and action never rises out of cliches, making the soap-opera feel not do the story any favors.

18. anotherbennet's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Makes me appreciate the first one much more.

19. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

20. Ghostman's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

21. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

All of the implanted and forced emotion was annoying. We see these movies to see dinosaurs, not trite family drama.

22. David Mackenzie's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

I didn't think it was very good, but at least it's not detestable like the second one. NIce to see Sam Neill back.

23. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

I prefered this to the sequel

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Jurassic Park III

Losing a Goldblum but gaining a Neill, this sequel continues the tried-and-true stupidity of its characters while combining the focus on action from Lost World. However, not only does Neill provide the anchor for the audience, he's joined by another intelligent survivor in a plucky young kid. Thankfully, the standard plot is filled w/ really good set pieces w/ a good blend of digital/practical effects.