1. colortear's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Fantastic action flick. Can't shake nostalgia

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Best special effect in the modern Hollywood era. PERIOD.

3. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

I find it difficult to understand why I should give a damn when some white rich kids whose egotistical grandpa has brought dinosaurs back from extinction to make more money out of it, are scared to death when they are face to face with one of those lovely living toys, and are about to be crushed in a car. I really don't! It was just horrible to sit through, not in a good way of course!

4. Rocco's rating of the film Jurassic Park

The first film I recall seeing in theaters at the tender age of three. One longs for the era when a top-tier director would still touch a project like this. To this day, there's nothing that satisfies a craving for a bit of pure movie magic quite like a Jaws/Jurassic Park double bill.

5. lou.'s rating of the film Jurassic Park

I can only say that at the time I just enjoyed the VFX, but didn't understand the extent landmark of this movie.

6. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Spielberg treats Dinosaurus like Michael Myers or Ghostface, blending harsh reality of humanity and violence with multiple jokes, good job until his own naive vision ruin it. If Verhoeven directed this, he would make it as great as Robocop. But as we learned from Schindler's List, why bother showing violence and truth about the world when it is only illusion for kids? (The last shot is the best of all, though).

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Jurassic Park

"Jurassic Park" is the rare summer blockbuster that gets to have its cake and eat it too: as a child, the film is a thrill-a-minute rollercoaster ride, equal parts terror and wonder. As an adult, the screenplay reveals its deeper layers and subtext. The movie is at once a capitalist critique - while at the same time tacitly admitting to the audience's face, "We're going to make a fortune off this place."

8. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Jurassic Park

"Life finds a way." It's all about making babies—a stark deviation from the original text that speaks to Spielberg's preoccupation with fatherhood. Here, creation isn't an act of sheer will but rather something that's not ultimately up to us. Just as the dinosaurs evolve to breed, Dr. Grant evolves into a paternal figure. The silent resolution to his character in the final shots is pure, Old Hollywood cinema.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Jurassic Park

D'exceptionnels trucages, qui justifient amplement le déplacement... www.cinefiches.com

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Still very good. Special effects still standing up. and OST very good (though having to hear it for like 8 hours from a recent Universal studio trip has worn it a bit). Makes me sad how much I hated Jurassic World

11. Bob's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Special effects that still hold up by today's standards thanks to the clever use of CGI with animatronics. But technical aspects are just one of many reasons why is this the greatest dinosaur movie. Remove the dinosaurs and you're still left with suspenseful, morally educative and humorous thriller that offers charming characters with strong personalities and probably the best John Williams' score since "Jaws".

12. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

13. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

14. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Jurassic Park

If you don't know Jurassic Park... you don't know shit.

15. Nightbook's rating of the film Jurassic Park

16. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Spielberg is just incredible. I'd say he was the Steve Jobs of directing but that would be Lucas. Spielberg is a genuine filmmaker and creator. He can code man

17. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

ésta y free willy eran mis favoritas de bebé. la encontré en la tv el otro día y hasta lloré en algún momento

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Perfect blockbuster and part of my childhood since I saw it in the cinema when I was eight years old. Great script, well drawn characters and even some "don't mess with nature" thematic depth.

19. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Went to see this in the cinema. I was 5! Scarred for life.

20. Chris's rating of the film Jurassic Park

21. Christopher Morgan's rating of the film Jurassic Park

A fun adventure movie with a sick cast. Plenty of one liners from goldblum. Memorable set piece scenes galore. Fun 90's blockbuster flick.

22. bagno's rating of the film Jurassic Park

23. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Gold(blum). I remember the VHS cover art alone giving me nightmares.

24. lisa's rating of the film Jurassic Park