1. zohen lux's rating of the film Jurassic Park

interesting how we enjoy making/watching films about other species being merciless savages when humans are the #1 threat to earth, other animals and OUR OWN DAMN SELVES!!!! i personally think everyone in this movie should've been killed EXCEPT for jeff goldblum cuz he's just too hot to die

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Jurassic Park

3. Ann Burden's rating of the film Jurassic Park

4. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Jurassic Park

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Everyone know about Jurassic Park and everyone wanted to go to Jurassic Park!!! Including me, i guess

6. Richard Tines's rating of the film Jurassic Park

excellently helmed/performed/all around handled (hard to make mistakes with this big a budget and an expert hand for candy auterism) Hollywood spectacle as Mary Shelleyian warning about the perils (and promises, in the right hands) of scientific advance...the problem is, the technology almost inevitably ends up in the wrong hands...thus, ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, roooooaaaar!!!!!!

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Jurassic Park

The first time that a dinosaur actually looked like a true cold-blooded prehistoric beast and not like something made out of clay. It is based upon Michael Crichton's reworking of his own "Westworld" but with dinosaurs replacing the androids and is a more family-friendly picture because of it. The characters are mostly either running for their lives or awe-gaping of the effects. Great looking but shallow film.

8. franziska's rating of the film Jurassic Park

9. colortear's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Fantastic action flick. Can't shake nostalgia

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Best special effect in the modern Hollywood era. PERIOD.

11. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

I find it difficult to understand why I should give a damn when some white rich kids whose egotistical grandpa has brought dinosaurs back from extinction to make more money out of it, are scared to death when they are face to face with one of those lovely living toys, and are about to be crushed in a car. I really don't! It was just horrible to sit through, not in a good way of course!

12. Rocco's rating of the film Jurassic Park

The first film I recall seeing in theaters at the tender age of three. One longs for the era when a top-tier director would still touch a project like this. To this day, there's nothing that satisfies a craving for a bit of pure movie magic quite like a Jaws/Jurassic Park double bill.

13. lou.'s rating of the film Jurassic Park

I can only say that at the time I just enjoyed the VFX, but didn't understand the extent landmark of this movie.

14. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Spielberg treats Dinosaurus like Michael Myers or Ghostface, blending harsh reality of humanity and violence with multiple jokes, good job until his own naive vision ruin it. If Verhoeven directed this, he would make it as great as Robocop. But as we learned from Schindler's List, why bother showing violence and truth about the world when it is only illusion for kids? (The last shot is the best of all, though).

15. HKFanatic's rating of the film Jurassic Park

"Jurassic Park" is the rare summer blockbuster that gets to have its cake and eat it too: as a child, the film is a thrill-a-minute rollercoaster ride, equal parts terror and wonder. As an adult, the screenplay reveals its deeper layers and subtext. The movie is at once a capitalist critique - while at the same time tacitly admitting to the audience's face, "We're going to make a fortune off this place."

16. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Jurassic Park

"Life finds a way." It's all about making babies—a stark deviation from the original text that speaks to Spielberg's preoccupation with fatherhood. Here, creation isn't an act of sheer will but rather something that's not ultimately up to us. Just as the dinosaurs evolve to breed, Dr. Grant evolves into a paternal figure. The silent resolution to his character in the final shots is pure, Old Hollywood cinema.

17. FISCHER's rating of the film Jurassic Park

D'exceptionnels trucages, qui justifient amplement le déplacement... www.cinefiches.com

18. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Still very good. Special effects still standing up. and OST very good (though having to hear it for like 8 hours from a recent Universal studio trip has worn it a bit). Makes me sad how much I hated Jurassic World

19. Bob's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Special effects that still hold up by today's standards thanks to the clever use of CGI with animatronics. But technical aspects are just one of many reasons why is this the greatest dinosaur movie. Remove the dinosaurs and you're still left with suspenseful, morally educative and humorous thriller that offers charming characters with strong personalities and probably the best John Williams' score since "Jaws".

20. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

21. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Jurassic Park

22. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Jurassic Park

If you don't know Jurassic Park... you don't know shit.

23. Nightbook's rating of the film Jurassic Park

24. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Jurassic Park

Spielberg is just incredible. I'd say he was the Steve Jobs of directing but that would be Lucas. Spielberg is a genuine filmmaker and creator. He can code man