1. Star Lord's rating of the film Jurassic World

Molto criticato ma non mi è dispiaciuto anche se ricalca molto pulita primo film.

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film Jurassic World

Same again anyone? Only 20 odd years later!!! But, it does what it states on the tin.

3. gld48's rating of the film Jurassic World

i cannot believe films like this exist. what does this say about film culture in general? god help us all

4. ahmadfadi's rating of the film Jurassic World

5. Gonçalo's rating of the film Jurassic World

Ugh. I mean, it's OK. It's fine. I was having wine while watching it and I feel that helped. This movie kinda has no soul, really.

6. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Jurassic World

7. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Jurassic World

I miei stupendi ricordi infantili della meravigliosa saga originale sono stati distrutti dalla vagonata di stronzate scaricatami addosso da questo film. Non saprei se mi ha dato più fastidio il numero infinito di clichè, Pratt che fa il raptor alpha, l'ossessione maniacale di Zack per la figa o i surrealmente indistruttibili tacchi di zia Claire, ma so solo che sono infastidito. Ridatemi Alan Grant e i T-Rex.

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Jurassic World

Malgré une trame scénaristique guère innovante par rapport aux moutures précédentes, il faut reconnaître que l'on ne s'ennuie guère durant les 124 minutes de la projection, avec toutefois un acéré bémol quant à la dernière partie du film qui se voudrait le sommet de la violente et mordante confrontation préhistorique et que l'on peut considérer comme ratée, trop confuse et trop brouillonne... www.cinefiches.com

9. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Jurassic World

10. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Jurassic World

The unfortunate story of a woman so dedicated to her job and yet utterly awful at it. A strange, misplaced 80s-era female lead, like Joan Wilder or Willie Scott, and a hard body in the form of Chris Pratt. The contrast in his capability to her ineffectiveness (running through the jungle in heels) embarrassed me. The rest was transparently adherent to the formula. Too violent for kids too.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Jurassic World

Jurassic World is a cool, exciting, and massive summer movie. Although it isn't as good as the first one. It has great third act. Amusing...

12. Collin's rating of the film Jurassic World

Chris Pratt seems like a fun and nice guy but he must be stopped.

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Jurassic World

This film delivers set peice after set peice without soul. It keeps looking back to the original which only highlights it's shortcomings. It is increasingly a sexist and descends into self parody. The plot point about the weaponisation of the dinosaurs is just silly. Im concerned that Treverrow is directing Star Wars IX on this evidence.

14. Danu Labda's rating of the film Jurassic World

15. jonijtr's rating of the film Jurassic World

16. runfromfire's rating of the film Jurassic World

It was better than JP3 so at least that's... something? I think the movie itself said it best, "...consumers want them bigger, louder - more teeth."

17. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Jurassic World

Mesh Jurassic Park and The Lost World and you have this. It's the blueprint switch your brain off, by the numbers blockbuster picture. You already know what's going to happen within the first 5 minutes, not a bad thing if you've pulled it off right (which it does) but leaves nothing to be surprised about. Though hats off to the dinosaurs terrorizing the tourists in the later part of the film, fairly horrific stuff.

18. Trunfos's rating of the film Jurassic World

19. Narrante's rating of the film Jurassic World

So I was going to watch this cool critique of consumerist society depicting dinosaurs rebelling against their greedy owners, but I think I got a corrupted copy: basically it's two hours of almost non-stop products commercials with some sneak peek of the actual movie here and there! Does anyone know where I can watch the full legit film?

20. Jim Fear's rating of the film Jurassic World

Fuck you, give me the old jurassic park back with sam neill and jeff goldblum.

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Jurassic World

I don't care about the Jurassic Park series at all, but I give credit to the first film for having revolutionary, and still unmatched special effects. This one has much shittier special effects than Jurassic Park.

22. Steve G.'s rating of the film Jurassic World

Private Pyle wants to use velociraptors in the middle east. What more do you need to know, really.

23. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Jurassic World

24. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Jurassic World

A smorgasbord of narrative stereotypes and unrelenting safe violence that seems driven more by some kind of untapped social ennui than any real purpose. Maybe it's the caffeinated culture it describes, but we simply take it as an assumed that these characters matter, and we should care about their adventure, without making any true investment their direction. There was a lot of aw shucks but no awe.