1. dordairobert's rating of the film Just Go with It

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Just Go with It

Turned the brain off, got a few chuckles, nothing original here

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Just Go with It

4. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Just Go with It

5. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Just Go with It

Nicole Kidman steals the show, while Adam Sandler is always the same, and no matter how much he tries, he never reaches Jennifer s level, cause even with a poor and liar script in this case, she always shines. She s sexy, beautifull and expressive. So the efforts to put them together as a couple, completely failed. 2.5/5

6. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Just Go with It

Adam Sandler at his worst. I just don't understand why this should be funny. Looks like Jennifer Aniston afther the Friends can't do any good performance either.

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Just Go with It

How they managed to have Nicole Kidman and Dave Matthews in this movie, I'll never know and I don't think I want to.

8. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Just Go with It

Good moments but overall just ok.

9. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Just Go with It

shitty, watched it with my two best friends, they enjoy it, but it's not funny at all. my female friend say she enjoyed just cause jennifer played in this. buff.

10. Addy's rating of the film Just Go with It

La verdad me reí y me relajé... y tantas ganas de ir a Hawaii!!

11. Steve's rating of the film Just Go with It

That what the producers must have been saying when they received this terrible script. Wow some lame storytelling ideas going on here.

12. goeienag's rating of the film Just Go with It

I wouldn't have liked this film if it weren't a Happy Miadison/Sandler film. He's so goofy and ridiculously cheesy in the funniest way possible. This gave me a lot of laughs and was so upbeat.

13. chanandre's rating of the film Just Go with It

Actually loved this film. Was in a awful mood and this movie made me laugh out loud, that and I love sandler's antics...