1. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

I just want to know... what the fuck does this piece of shit here???

2. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

3. Sam Flemming's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Never say never? NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER *breathes in* NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!

4. Ryan M.'s rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Justin Bieber isn't a Christ figure like this film makes him out to be, but he is a hard working kid who's life the viewer should have no problem taking a small peek in to. Nothing groundbreaking here, and I may be generous with a recommendation, but I got a kick out of it and you may too.

5. ConallVision's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

When it comes to films I'm a huge snob, but with music...well lets just say I'm a belieber. The film is a disappointment. If it had something left to say that hasn't already been said in countless print articles, it would have been more interesting, but I didn't learn a thing. The performance were too interrupted for the film to be enjoyed as a concert film. Whats left? bland propaganda. yawn.

6. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

7. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

For me, the main appeal of this movie is the impact music has and watching other relate to the music so strongly, especially kids. Kids need role models and I have to say; Bieber is one of the better ones today. And that's coming from a person who's hardly heard a song of his, let alone had any interest in him. I wouldn't consider myself a fan, but I've harnessed much respect for the kid. Truly inspirational!