1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film K-PAX

2. Andrew Sax's rating of the film K-PAX

3. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film K-PAX

Spacey is so fucking amazing in this one

4. galuh indri's rating of the film K-PAX

(3,5) "You humans. Sometimes its hard to imagine how you've made it this far."

5. Chris's rating of the film K-PAX

cute movie but the score is really weird sometimes 9/10

6. anarresti's rating of the film K-PAX

(big spoiler) There are several ways this could be turned into an interesting movie. Someone could even do huge editing and get rid of 30/40 minutes and create a different film, a sci-fi "frankenstein". But it would not be this uninteresting journey of a regression therapist. What starts with a good premise gets destroyed, surprisingly. This could be as powerful as Gulliver's Travells. Or I'm a lunatic. Lock me away.

7. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film K-PAX

8. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film K-PAX

I really wanted to love this film, but the book was much better.

9. noice's rating of the film K-PAX

10. Hannah Bowie's rating of the film K-PAX

I love Kevin Spacey and the story line of this movie (well, from the novel) is so interesting. It leaves everyone to guess what they truly believe at the end. Cute and philosophical at the same time and even a bit heartbreaking; it brought me to tears twice, mostly due to Spacey's excellent performance. I think it's kind of underrated as a whole but I enjoyed it a lot.

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film K-PAX

Wonderful movie with great acting all round. Sure, some parts are a bit too sweet and stereotypical, but I buy in to it thanks to the involving story and assured directing. And as usual, the best sci-fi is not about lasers and robots, but rather about the big human issues. So there you go...

12. Obient's rating of the film K-PAX

It's all about storytelling. And, Spacey is really good, dude. I believe .......... Watch it.

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film K-PAX

One of the best science fiction films I've seen in years.

14. Noslen's rating of the film K-PAX

Ilusão ou realidade?. A mente é capaz de tudo nesta realidade. Um filme que analisa esta faceta da vida onde nós, humanos, criamos a realidade e as regras que a compõem. Essas regras são assimiladas pelo nosso cérebro e com elas somos capazes de viver em paz. Mas às vezes o cérebro pode não nos dar as melhores indicações acerca do que é verdade. É a conclusão que retiro deste filme.

15. PonTIX's rating of the film K-PAX

Filme simplesmente brilhante.

16. Hazel Cills's rating of the film K-PAX

Kevin Spacey will never not look sedated to me. Those eyelids...

17. Mr. Wills's rating of the film K-PAX