1. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Kaboom

2. lina maj's rating of the film Kaboom

What is this?! It's as if I watched someone else trying to do an Araki movie, the imitation falling flat, soulless.

3. julia.s's rating of the film Kaboom

4. Chearth's rating of the film Kaboom

5. apriccot's rating of the film Kaboom

juno temple. placebo. gregg araki. what else < 3

6. DilettaAnselmi's rating of the film Kaboom

7. Broos Claerhout's rating of the film Kaboom

Typically Greg Araki, but he did better in the past.

8. daniroelleb's rating of the film Kaboom

It was okay, very light hearted in my opinion I do like the queer narrative and that the main character shows the idea of bisexualness even if it turns out to be a little weird in the end.

9. Jake Schubert's rating of the film Kaboom

10. Patrick John's rating of the film Kaboom

Weird. Gregg Araki has a very weird imagination but I like how eye-popping each scene was. Story was not for me. I mean, aliens? and mix it up with some kind of sexual awakening

11. Shoham L's rating of the film Kaboom

12. Diderot's rating of the film Kaboom

Don't believe the assholes. Araki maintains an absolutely unique tone from beginning to end, and Juno Temple is every kind of lovely.

13. Dries's rating of the film Kaboom

14. letters never sent's rating of the film Kaboom

Probably my least favourite Araki, but special to me because the soundtrack included my friends.

15. Siaudebert's rating of the film Kaboom

16. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Kaboom

I hate Juno Temple, she's so annoying

17. cmuela's rating of the film Kaboom

wow, this was LAME. they basically told the whole story on the last 5 minutes while they were riding in cars. and the first half was just white-teens-shit. not a minute worth on this one. (i love Araki though! smh*)

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Kaboom

Visually clever a number of times, but hollow, distasteful, repetitive, and ultimately too ambitious for its own good.

19. epiglot's rating of the film Kaboom

20. Karthik's rating of the film Kaboom

A big (but genially deadpan and slyly candied, i.e. commercial) F U to the Holy Trinity of classical narrative filmmaking (narrative structure (plot), character development and thematic significance) and a wayward ode to all things counter, original, queer, strange!

21. angelicidea's rating of the film Kaboom

Weird, random and funny. An enjoyable ride that goes out with a bang.

22. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Kaboom

23. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Kaboom

Was this a Nikelodeon production? Not even funny!

24. Anna K's rating of the film Kaboom

Gentiment barré, un chouette film

← Previous 1 3 4 5