1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Kairat

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Kairat

Narration en partie elliptique que d'aucuns jugeront déroutante. En tout cas, la mise en scène s'avère vraiment surprenante et poétique et le réalisateur a su conférer à son film un rythme envoûtant, souvent fort singulier... www.cinefiches.com

3. hazailb's rating of the film Kairat

4. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Kairat

5. noice's rating of the film Kairat

6. verba's rating of the film Kairat

лирика цвета персикового цветка

7. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Kairat

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Kairat

Lo maquinal es lo primero que salta a la vista en esta película de Omirbaev. Su protagonista está siempre en medio de largos planos, caminos lineales donde los trenes o sonidos metálicos resuenan una y otra vez. Hay una especie de insomnio y ensoñación en el ambiente, y justamente su trama tropieza por eso. Lo real a veces confundido con el sueño. Omirbaev provoca también una multitud de elipsis. Provocadora.

9. Leo Lerena's rating of the film Kairat

Buen director. Muy buena película —sobretodo el sonido y los sueños—. Espero que sus otras películas sean del mismo porte.

10. Holyphool's rating of the film Kairat

This is my first film from Omirbaev (thankyou so much to Gulazhar!), and I was mesmerised by the tranquil beauty of the film, which indeed did evoke memories of the great Bresson, Bela Tarr, and Murnau in its dream-like narrative on trains and trams about the lost boy in the big city looking for love. I have been taken to another place in this world that I never knew anything about....wonderful cinema!

11. Gondo's rating of the film Kairat

A film about love, loneliness and the fear of those two. A film about watching, and being watched. A film about falling asleep and dreaming. But most of all a film about waking up into a world that never stops to betray you.

12. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Kairat

la mejor de omirbayev primera etapa. la foto en blanco y negro, le da un toque diferente, pareciera una movie de los 60s

13. David Grillo's rating of the film Kairat

I guess I must be the idiot than but Kairat fell way short, to me a film below the sum of it's parts, Cardiogram I loved and this film carried a lot of the same elements of course maybe if I hadn't seen Cardiogram first which constantly dazzled my expectations I might not have been so uncompelled.

14. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film Kairat

With deep compositions and great focus on framing, Omirbaev immersed us into the life of a mysterious character poised in the screen with poetic subservience. A look at adolescence as it would have been for Bresson, but of a newer kind. Its sparsity in aesthetics and unique method of characterization distinguishes it from many 90s films. One of the best films of the 90s for me.

15. sharunasbresson's rating of the film Kairat

tasty food to my ears looking forward for others films of this director