1. samba direito's rating of the film Kalifornia

adormeci duas vezes, uma em 2007 e outra agora

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Kalifornia

It is like seeing "Dead Calm" once again, but on land, but Brad Pitt is believable as a psycho bastard. It is the acting between the four main actors that keep my interest seeing this traditional road movie thriller where a romantic duo is trapped together and alone with another crazed couple.

3. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Kalifornia

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Kalifornia

*1/2. Nothing to save here with the exception of Juliette Lewis's performance. Esthetics of the 80's and below average screenplay. Almost instant crap.

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Kalifornia

Well, Walter. Think I gotta kill you. How do you feel about that?

6. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Kalifornia

They have to share gas expenses with another couple in order to drive to CA but when they get there they can afford a beach house that would easily cost millions of dollars.

7. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Kalifornia

8. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Kalifornia

"When you first meet people all you notice are the differences between you and them, but as time passes you start noticing the similarities. I guess that's how all friendships begin."

9. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Kalifornia

A silly and predictable movie but an okey cast that makes this road movie worth the trip but I wont go down that road again. When it comes to Americanized serial-killer movies David Fincher and Oliver Stones got the upper hand. One star for David Duchovnys storytelling voice-over and one star for Michelles Forbes photographs.

10. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Kalifornia

I had screenplay class where the teacher told me this film was a good example of a good screenplay.

11. noice's rating of the film Kalifornia

12. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Kalifornia

13. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Kalifornia

Brad Pitt está sencillamente genial, terrorífico, una de sus mejores actuaciones, en una road movie con una premisa no muy creíble, pero al final, un estudio de personaje escalofriante.

14. egg emoji's rating of the film Kalifornia

15. tapdiq's rating of the film Kalifornia

16. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Kalifornia

17. Ruben Leite's rating of the film Kalifornia

Damn, Pitt's performance felt a little cartoonish to me at times.

18. Algitya's rating of the film Kalifornia

Lewis 's memorable performance.

19. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Kalifornia

20. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film Kalifornia

An intriguing story idea is completely ruined by Brad Pitt's hokey overacting, & by Michelle Forbes as the writer's wife, who is so deeply repellent & unlikeable that you end up hoping that Pitt will kill her. Unfortunately, she and Duchovny both survive. The reason I give it 2 stars instead of 1 is because of Juliette Lewis, who is the ONLY good thing in the film, a sort of anti-Mallory. Kalifornia = Komplete Krap!

21. de-la-espicha's rating of the film Kalifornia

I liked it but Dave Duchovny's occasional narrative is incredibly cheesy!

22. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Kalifornia

I'm gonna punch the person that recommended this to me.

23. Issey Miyaki's rating of the film Kalifornia

This movie proved that Brad Pitt is way more brilliant than Tom Cruise, lol

24. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Kalifornia

Lots of style, but the excellent cinematography and production design only highlight how pretentious and shallow the script is. Uneven performances: David Duchovny is stiff, Juliette Lewis obnoxious, and Brad Pitt plays his role like a cartoon character. Director Dominic Sena brings a music video mentality to the whole thing, which just makes this a great-looking road trip, but one that's long and annoying.