1. hemachandra's rating of the film Kedi

watching this film is self care

2. Haticehat's rating of the film Kedi

I loved it and I don't particularly like cats. A beautifully meditative film.

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Kedi

Every scene I was like, "Aww". :)

4. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Kedi

Put cats infront of the camera and it's absolute impossible to have bored audience.

5. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Kedi

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film Kedi

A vibrant and beautifully rendered salute to Istanbul's everyday residents as witnessed through their acts of selfless caring and two-way gratitude for the scores of feral and semi-feral feline friends. Light and full of hope! 3.5 stars

7. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Kedi

pisiki da apar șî oameni și știți dvs, urât plictiseală

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Kedi

Más que una documental sobre gatos es un documental sobre personas rindiendo tributo a los gatos. Nada transcendental.

9. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Kedi

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Kedi

Watch out! Catness inside and a big load at that.

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Kedi

Not only cuteness overload, but also about adapting to changes by learning to accept things. Honestly, I don't know which one is more beautiful, Turkey or its cats..

12. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Kedi

Beautifully shot, storytelling pulled me, the warmth of the people and the cats is so endearing. This doc rekindled the yearning of losing myself in the streets of this city, which i hardly suppressed.

13. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Kedi

14. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Kedi

You gotta take off your hat for the cats.

15. mooloo's rating of the film Kedi

beautifully shot from the close-ups of cats to the big panoramas of Istanbul. my mom said that cat people will already know everything that was said but i enjoyed it a lot anyways. a warm and humane movie.

16. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Kedi

sözde 7 kedinin hikayesi peh!

17. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Kedi

18. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Kedi

19. EdieEmm's rating of the film Kedi

"We all have running tabs at the vets here. Whatever’s in the tip jar goes to the cats." As long as there are humans who respect & learn from & care for non-human animals, I can't lose hope in us entirely... Moving and affirming in the least contrived ways. (And Torun's deliberately narrow focus comes off looking much more like artistic/directorial integrity than irresponsibility.) Nicely done. 3.75

20. belemir's rating of the film Kedi

21. Constance Bennett's rating of the film Kedi

What a beautiful, life affirming film! I, like many, was desperate to see it due to my overwhelming love for cats, and it exceeded all expectations. A film about love, life, nature, faith, the city and people of Istanbul, and of course cats. "If you can enjoy the presence of a cat, a bird, a flower, all the world will be yours". That line stuck with me, and the message rang true throughout the film.

22. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Kedi

A movie about cool cats. It's perfect

23. etilen's rating of the film Kedi

24. yesim.tuba's rating of the film Kedi

Fascinated by the wisdom of people in the movie.