1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Kedi

2. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Kedi

Love, respect and care for animals pervades the film... It's like a graceful fairy-tale. “Cats know that people act as middlemen to God's will. They're not ungrateful—they just know better.”

3. AdaRLD's rating of the film Kedi

What else? No seriously, it's not the best-made and most interesting documentary, but it's cats, and it's Istanbul, so it's perfect in itself.

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Kedi

5. grassybrownie's rating of the film Kedi

6. vxpl's rating of the film Kedi

it was really hard to watch... the conditions in which these cats have to live are sad. but i enjoyed following them and seeing how their day goes. cats are the best

7. cemre's rating of the film Kedi

I have seen this beautiful documentary with my two cats while drinking tea

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Kedi

In America, people generally don't let their cats roam free. That's what the ASPCA recommends. Of course there's the radicals, like PETA that thinks we shouldn't have pets. It seems like the cats are less likely to be preyed upon by dogs in Istanbul than they are over here. It seems like we trade their freedom for longer lives.

9. Whitney Schmuck's rating of the film Kedi

☆ for the movie ☆☆☆ for the cats

10. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Kedi

A regarder lors d'un petit coup de mou. Tous ces chats, même à travers l'écran, sont réconfortants par leur prestance, leur façon d'être et de trouver leur place parmi les Hommes.

11. icaandy's rating of the film Kedi

12. Siniestro's rating of the film Kedi

13. hemachandra's rating of the film Kedi

self-caring is watching this film

14. Haticehat's rating of the film Kedi

I loved it and I don't particularly like cats. A beautifully meditative film.

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Kedi

Every scene I was like, "Aww". :)

16. Sergey Belov's rating of the film Kedi

17. Matt Richards's rating of the film Kedi

A vibrant and beautifully rendered salute to Istanbul's everyday residents as witnessed through their acts of selfless caring and two-way gratitude for the scores of feral and semi-feral feline friends. Light and full of hope! 3.5 stars

18. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Kedi

pisiki da apar șî oameni și știți dvs, urât plictiseală

19. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Kedi

Más que una documental sobre gatos es un documental sobre personas rindiendo tributo a los gatos. Nada transcendental.

20. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Kedi

7/10 Documentaire à hauteur de matou, Kedi, des chats et des hommes suit sept félins dans leurs périples quotidiens pour une exploration citadine amusante et étonnante qui en dit autant sur les stambouliotes que sur leurs petits protégés. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine http://www.citazine.fr/article/kedi-chats-et-hommes-ville-chat-va

21. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Kedi

Watch out! Catness inside and a big load at that.

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Kedi

Not only cuteness overload, but also about adapting to changes by learning to accept things. Honestly, I don't know which one is more beautiful, Turkey or its cats..

23. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Kedi

Beautifully shot, storytelling pulled me, the warmth of the people and the cats is so endearing. This doc rekindled the yearning of losing myself in the streets of this city, which i hardly suppressed.

24. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Kedi