1. hexhunk's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

Not despicable, but wildly mediocre. This combination of people should have been able to do better, even if held at gunpoint. (I was stuck on a plane.)

2. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

What keeps this film afloat is a bunch of one-liners that don't really work, a few house explosion sequences that only kinda look neat, and a thin Zack Galifianakis that is just a tad bit annoying. I felt that everything here was just surface-y and, yes, while it had a few cute moments, really just lacked in every way from story to the acting to the plot that was full of holes. Don't see this unless desperate.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

4. Diderot's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

I didn't hate this as much as I expected, but I frown on the way Gal Gadot's career is progressing.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

Wonder Woman is kicking ass right and left. It's a good fit for Jon Hamm, because he has good comedy chops. Zack and Isla do most of the heavy lifting. Sometimes the Zack routine wears thin. He is the child that must be indulged.

6. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

7. Bea Vea's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

There were funny bits but the ending kind of dragged

8. felisaf's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

The movie was okay but it's indeed pretty funny

9. Te Pe's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

Typical movie plot but still can make me laugh, ejoyable but not too memorable 2½ stars

10. Ethan's rating of the film Keeping Up with the Joneses

This movie proves that PG-13 comedies can be good and entertaining. This is the type of screw ball comedy that we need. It may not be Mottola's best work but it is still a fun little ride.