1. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

Powerful and poetic, the portrait of a force more than a man.

2. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

Keith Richards "al desnudo", un magnífico documental sobre el que es quizás el "rolling stone" con más sangre negra y más alma de blues. Con su rostro de lineas sinuosas y arrugas profundas (como si fuera todo un mapa de su vida), habla sobre su niñez, sus influencias musicales, su libro autobiográfico, y su carrera más independiente a los Rolling Stones como guitarrista, con una sencillez sorprendente.

3. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

4. Jason's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

None of the things in this movie that give me pleasure involve white people.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

Musically sound for fans of the blues and the stones but underwhelming and unfocused as a documentary as it wanders in intent and focus. Flashes of great stories that get cut away from such as the recording of 'Sympathy For The Devil' or the making of 'Hail Hail Rock and Roll' that the filmmaker should have expanded on. Mind you spending some time with Richards is worth a watch.

6. Garrison66's rating of the film Keith Richards: Under the Influence

Wonderful doc by Mr. Neville. The look is delicious. The feel is warm and inviting. And the subject is fascinating. Mr. Richards smiling, craggy face and his bright eyes makes us welcome into his world. He comes across as an honest and fairly humble man. By the by, the MF'er has crazy talent. Duh you say? Well I thought I knew that too but I didn't know how deep it went. If you love blues and rock & roll - watch!