1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Ken Park

Angst and libido are the forefront emotions of the transition into adulthood and Larry Clark captures rebellious youth without diverting the camera for fear of hurting anyone's feelings. We see the darkness behind the closed doors of traditional American middle class suburban values - parents suck, skating rules (and even that's not enough sometimes).

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Ken Park

A mish-mash of deeply troubling plot lines, this film trips out on the exploitation without giving much insight into the characters.

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Ken Park

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Ken Park

5. Aaken's rating of the film Ken Park

Childhood and teenhood can be the most traumatic, terrifying and chaotic time in one's life, before adulthood and life in society more or less gives people some sort of structure. Larry Clarke isn't afraid to show how violent youth can be, that particular time when we navigate from the age of 'innocence to adulthood, when everything could be possible, beautiful or crushed and destroyed.

6. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Ken Park

i feel like larry clarke makes movies about kids who are evil and messed up w way too much pleasure and likes watchign people get raped/murdered............ if it was just clarence i prolly wouldve liked it, but the murder of the grandparents and the peaches whole.....whatever was too much. it was 2 sick and it made me 2 sad

7. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Ken Park

8. Kamran's rating of the film Ken Park

[REVIEW] 47/100 - Ken Park (Larry Clark, 2002) 'a perverted fantasy from a fanatic.. a cry for attention' Read More: http://bit.ly/1O7mk6I

9. antibody's rating of the film Ken Park

it's cool to fuck your dad

10. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Ken Park

11. crnstsc's rating of the film Ken Park

same concept, different film. (K I D S)

12. caitlin.f's rating of the film Ken Park

definitely his saddest film. wow.

13. Mao Flores's rating of the film Ken Park

14. JasonAv's rating of the film Ken Park

15. Videograms's rating of the film Ken Park

It's basically a movie about Women's Tennis....

16. luz de topos's rating of the film Ken Park

me parece burdo el uso de la sexualidad con niños. kids funcionó muy bien, e incluso me parece más chocante.

17. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Ken Park

larry clark es un viejo culiao pedófilo y hace películ as sin niun sentido culiao solo pa ver pendejos culiando

18. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Ken Park

19. João Vuvu's rating of the film Ken Park

Devia estar à espera disto depois de ver a participação do Harmony Korine num filme que já de si é do Larry Clark.

20. Mariana Branco's rating of the film Ken Park

Tate: "I killed my grandfather, because he is a cheater who likes to tell war stories, and I killed my grandmother because she's a passive-aggressive bitch who doesn't respect my privacy." The most ... inexplicable movie I've seen.

21. Kiko, um cronópio's rating of the film Ken Park

22. Inez Cmyk's rating of the film Ken Park

23. lndah's rating of the film Ken Park

24. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Ken Park

I've watched this one a long time ago and I don't remember too much about it except it was pretty sick. So *** rating means in this case "I have no relevant opinion about it whatsoever"