1. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Key Largo

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Key Largo

Une superbe adaptation d'une pièce de théâtre inconnue avec une magistrale composition du fameux Edward G. Robinson ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Key Largo

You com for Bogart and Huston, but stay for Robinson. 100 minutes of gripping tension and masterful economic storytelling/production.

4. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Key Largo

The storm scene, the boat scene, and the singing scene were all fantastic. Alot of tension in a cramped, hot space and things inevitably will explode. The lighting from the storm was fun to watch throughout the film and the cast were all at the top of their game. A bit sluggish occasionally. No femme fatale and a happy ending make this noir unique but timeless.

5. Aardsy's rating of the film Key Largo

Cool on paper, limp in practice.

6. Ethan's rating of the film Key Largo

This is a nice little drama from a man who knew how to put great actors together, John Huston. Humphrey Bogart and Edward G. Robinson share the screen brilliantly as these two titans lock horns on several occasions.

7. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Key Largo

8. le Gars's rating of the film Key Largo

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Key Largo

Fabulous casting. You can cut the tension with a knife throughout. All Bogey and Bacall collabs are necessary viewing.

10. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Key Largo

There may be a hurricane going on outside, but not inside Hotel Largo, as it drags along with its talky, heavily expositional scenes. Bogart, Bacall, Barrymore and Toots are all good. Robinson honestly feels a bit miscast here. The scene where Gaye Dawn sings is good and so is the buildup to Rocco's death. 2 things though: I like how it's a noir set in the tropics and how Bogart is not really the lead.

11. Nancy Stark's rating of the film Key Largo

I loved this movie's portrayal of the cynicism of the generation that fought WWII, both men and women who have lost their innocence, and now know that the forces running the world are corrupt, and that huge cataclysm that set out to defeat fascism was all in vain. Nothing left but to hide out on the keys and try to weather the storms that come.

12. El Biffo's rating of the film Key Largo

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Key Largo

Claire Trevor earned the Academy award in the Supporting Role category for Key Largo. Masterpiece.

14. Trunfos's rating of the film Key Largo

15. Mymosh the Selfbegotten's rating of the film Key Largo

World War II and the extermination of Native Americans are both blamed on the Italian Mafia, as Bogart tries to impress Bacall by hunting down the Sopranos.

16. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Key Largo

Incredible acting, yet somehow this movie isn't as memorable to me as other films of its time. I'd be curious to see if Key Largo worked better as the original play (though I understand this adaptation is extremely loose).

17. bulgrin's rating of the film Key Largo

Outstanding performance of a great cast. Nice psychological drama. Well-constructed story. It's also perfectly directed and photographed.

18. Mario Zaragoza's rating of the film Key Largo

Once again the magnificent Edward G. Robinson

19. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Key Largo

KEY LARGO isn't a movie that "pops" as a classic, but it's a good one with some great performances in the supporting cast.

20. Publius's rating of the film Key Largo

It's strange not seeing Bogart constantly slapping people across the face and taking their guns off them all the time.

21. Ghostman's rating of the film Key Largo

First disappointing Bogie movie I've really come across. Doesn't really amount to much other than a fan fiction-esque rivalry between the 30s gangster and the 40s noir figure. Maybe another viewing will change my mind.

22. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Key Largo

Much fun alas my favorite gangster-holds-people-hostage-movie-featuring-Bogart movie remains Archie Mayo's 1936 The Petrified Forest starring Leslie Howard and Bette Davis.

23. Ben's rating of the film Key Largo

A little slow, but Robinson and Bogart have a good rivalry going.

24. tiagovitoria's rating of the film Key Largo

On my scriptwriting exam. First I was afraid and then I enjoyed almost every second of it. When Gaye sings before the storm everything seems flawless, dramatic tension and killer glances everywhere. The vulnerability of women exposed in just one scene.