1. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Key of Life

2. caitlin.f's rating of the film Key of Life

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Key of Life

Amusing but at 128 minutes way over long. Another one note film that just can't sustain its length.

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Key of Life

5. photo_aurora's rating of the film Key of Life

Cute, funny, but a little slow.

6. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film Key of Life

A Japanese take on a familiar theme. Some of the humor might not transcend if you've not lived in Japan, and it runs about 30min too long, but I rather enjoyed it.

7. David Richards's rating of the film Key of Life

This cute, well-made romantic comedy somehow made me suspend disbelief in its preposterous plot.

8. Chris Gillespie's rating of the film Key of Life

Quirky and heartwarming look into the nature of one's identity.

9. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Key of Life

Just loved it. Really funny. The sento scene was incredible.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Key of Life

You picked the wrong movie. Watch 'Leokki' 2016. Everything about the Korean remake was superior. The direction, the acting, the storyline. Got rid of that annoying story about the woman wanting to be married. This had too much of the anime influence, where you actually expected to see exclamation marks next to the mugging faces. So annoying.

11. Frank's rating of the film Key of Life

a hidden gem of a movie. expected all out wackiness, but what i got was something much more restrained subtle and sweet with plenty of good laughs along the way. highly recommend.

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Key of Life

Blends humor, crime, and romance in the right proportions, guaranteeing pure entertainment for more than two hours. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/08/key-of-life-2012.html

13. caitiello's rating of the film Key of Life

I watched this movie ages ago for class and I liked it more than I expected but it also annoyed me in the way a lot of contemporary mainstream Japanese movies do.

14. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Key of Life

Funny, violent, well-realized "trading places" story in which both parties may learn to live better and be happier. Some clever turns and fun characters.