1. kowalski's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

sensationell chordorkowski ist ein held

2. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

3. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

4. Allison Vivian Fine's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

Amazing documentary and very revealing about aspects of Russian society and politics that most Americans are not really very aware of. We need to understand Putin better especially in view of recent events in Ukraine.

5. Dmitri Poletaev's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

Please, stop making a "political prisoner" from every crook who said something against Putin! Khodorkovsy is the biggest thief in the history of Russia, who, as a member of young communist elite, snatched off a piece of the energy sector, during the time of the Soviet Union collapse and robbed the country for billions of dollars. Many, whom we call "oligarchs" today, did the same, but he was the most ruthless.

6. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

If you think our political system is broken, one look at Cyril Tuschi's tense documentary, KHODORKOVSKY is enough to convince that we have it pretty good in comparison. A complex look at Russian politics through the lens of the case of a political prisoner, one of the richest men in the world, who dared to challenge Putin. Often mired in Russian political minutiae, it's still a frightening look at broken Democracy.

7. dBainy's rating of the film Khodorkovsky

Fact or fiction. Sounds convincing. But a conspiracy theory. Accusation. Allegation. Claim. Without credible evidence. Case dismissed.