1. soymilky's rating of the film Kick-Ass

I thought I liked this movie, but then I watched it after not seeing it for years..and it's terrible.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Kick-Ass

'Kick-Ass' really rubs me the wrong way, despite trying really hard to be liked. In one of the most witlessly offensive jokes I have ever seen on screen, the script uses the idea that anyone would be sexually aroused by a naked African woman as a punch-line. Also, as many have remarked before, the all-guns-blazing finale undoes all the work which established the film's world as our own. The star is only for Sparks.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Kick-Ass

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Kick-Ass

5. alchimia's rating of the film Kick-Ass

I'm glad that Nicholas Cage fucking died

6. Hank aka Andrea's rating of the film Kick-Ass

7. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Meglio guardarlo in lingua originale

8. hamsa's rating of the film Kick-Ass

YES YES YES thats all i have to say

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Kick-Ass

One word to describe this film: FUN!

10. BrÜno Barrientos's rating of the film Kick-Ass

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kick-Ass

12. Ethan's rating of the film Kick-Ass

This is like the stoner version of Watchmen and a really good movie. Chloe Grace Moretz is a super badass in this film, giving a whole new meaning to hit like a girl. Also Nicolas Cage isn't bad in this either.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Probably my favourite superhero film ever made. I adore this film.

14. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Começa com um suicidio que simboliza a impossibilidade de ser um heroi que tenta sobressair mas que inevitávelmente acaba no hospital com os ossos fracturados, de repente o filme foca a vida totalmente normal de um rapaz em quem ninguém repara o qual tem a sua dose diária de punhetas estipulada que decidi encomendar no e-bay um fato de super heroi que mais parece um preservativo gigante verde.

15. yennefer's rating of the film Kick-Ass

I'm still not sure what was the point of this movie.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kick-Ass

17. dino dancer's rating of the film Kick-Ass

18. Isa Reis's rating of the film Kick-Ass

19. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Kick-Ass

I love this movie, I don't care.

20. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Kick-Ass

21. sebekk's rating of the film Kick-Ass

It puts the ASS in ASS-kicking!

22. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Kick-Ass

23. Mao Flores's rating of the film Kick-Ass

so like this was the first movie i critiqued and i love this from the story to the sound design.

24. sacajawèale's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Aesthetically acceptable and directed with savoir faire. However the story and its mechanisms have already been viewed thousands of times, and the voiceover is sick as fuck.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7