1. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Hype train stutters. Nic Cage and Chloe Grace Moretz are the ones who kick ass (hah! good one, slink), especially the latter, who goes on to almost usurp Jack Donaghy as CEO of Kabletown.

2. Joaopa's rating of the film Kick-Ass

cadĂȘ filme solo da hit girl?

3. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Loved this. great cinematography in Big Daddy's action scene. Great soundtrack. Only Movie I liked Nicholas Cage in...mind you I have yet to see adaptation.

4. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Kick-Ass

good but nowhere near edgar wright.

5. jenifferp's rating of the film Kick-Ass

6. Obagus00's rating of the film Kick-Ass

7. Noorjahan's rating of the film Kick-Ass

fun and engaging but nothing more than that.

8. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Kick-Ass

I loved this film but I think that was just because hit girl really did kick ass. my kinda little lady!

9. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Kick-Ass

It's been a while since I've seen this, but after a much-needed action movie craze, this one is legitimately great. Humor, action, and a well-done story parodying the standard superhero tale. Worthy late-night action flick.

10. Koalacanth's rating of the film Kick-Ass

11. Brent Schaus's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Kick-Ass surprised me with some very moving moments. One sees Nicolas Cage in the kind of role now tailored for his dementia. McLovin and John Lennon have some funny hissy fights. Hit Girl, like River in Firefly and Serenity, is where the real food for thought lies.

12. angiebasuki's rating of the film Kick-Ass

another unexpectedly great movie, i watched it about 1,5 years ago while i was in my leisure time, gonna watch anything in cinema. yup, and it was new for super heroes movies, they made it in fun-thrilling-teenage way. if you watched Watchmen -the humanity inside superheroes-, Kick-Ass is the opposite -the superheroic inside humans-. (me love them both!) me cant wait for the upcoming sequel (hopefully this year)!!!

13. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Masterfully realizes, and even betters, the comic book it is based on. Escalating, outrageous violence. Cathartic humor. Characters with enough of a footing in reality that we buy into their world. This equals Watchmen as a faithful adaptation and probably surpasses it in succeeding on it's own (of course it's a much simpler story).

14. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Damn good movie; both has a surprising end-game and is a lot darker/morally ambiguous than you would think. As the characters start piling up you realize they're all at cross-purposes, and shit gets real real fast. Some scenes have you laughing your ass off while others make you sick to your stomach. Definitely a movie ahead of the concept its parodying. --PolarisDiB

15. willythesalesman's rating of the film Kick-Ass

the movie itself I found pretty bad. but once you question the morality of it, there is no hope. no star movie

16. Echydo's rating of the film Kick-Ass

So refreshing! I loved it!

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Kick-Ass

love it! superb action sequences and have no resistance towards the Hitgirl! a 9/10, my review: http://mubi.com/reviews/24834

18. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Long stretches of this film don't really work for me, but the parts that do work work really, really well.

19. Liam Peters's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Silly and stylistically grating spin on the superhero tale, this comedy benefits from another solid performance by Moretz - she's really great in pretty much everything she's done so far - and a just-the-right-side-of-charming turn from Johnson. The pacing is slightly off in the early and middle stages of the piece and the story arc is never quite strong enough to sustain its nigh two hour running time.

20. Lorenz 80's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Ottimo cinecomix, intrattiene con stile, bravo il regista Matthew Vaughn

21. traag-1's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Has to be the new benchmark creatively for the superhero/comic book genre. Incredible and cartoonish fight sequences and funny over the top characters...don't be skeptical of this one.

22. monoglot's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Tone problems. Who wants to see a comedy about superheroes with guns?

23. adina's rating of the film Kick-Ass

24. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Kick-Ass

Here's the thing...I'm torn about this movie. On one hand, it has a certain amount of visceral impact that makes it pulse-pounding and memorable, but on the other hand the entire thing flaunts its inhumanity so much it's nearly sickening, with little reprieve or heart. At least it's a step up from the hugely immature and effed up graphic novel.