1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Kids

People who are into "streetwear" watch this non-stop. They worship it.

2. Elena Boldor's rating of the film Kids

Make America’s youth great again! Clark has a proper understanding of what being a teenager is like and allows the audience to see what is really going on in a typical day of a teenager’s life. As long as there is sex, drugs, lust and love, the kids are alright. The Offspring is wrong. This one is a personal favourite, due to its’ storyline and characters.

3. Xénia's rating of the film Kids

4. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Kids

"Fucking is what I love. Take that away from me, and I really got nothing."

5. Levi Miah's rating of the film Kids

Raw as fuck, the lead kid is possibly one of the greatest teen villains of all time - possibly more evil than Vader. Bleak from start to end, apart from that hilarious interlude of those little kids smoking that blunt.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Kids

What always struck me as funny were all the people protesting that kids were not like that. Probably the same people who've never ventured out of their small towns and small minds. It launched a couple of careers, but my favorite actor was Justin Pierce who played Casper.

7. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Kids

8. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Kids

I'm re-rating this from 3 stars to 5 stars cause this film really stuck to me and how raw it is. Re-watching this made me realize how big of an influence this film is to contemporary filmmaking and how powerful the dialogues are.

9. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Kids

10. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Kids

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Kids

12. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Kids

13. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Kids

14. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film Kids

15. MJo's rating of the film Kids

16. Jim Fear's rating of the film Kids

Cringe-worthy but watching chloe is a joy.

17. emmber's rating of the film Kids

18. s.trula@me.com's rating of the film Kids

Saw it as a teen myself and loved it, although Larry Clark's work is disturbing considering his age (persistent focus on sexualised youth). This spoke to me because it reflected people I knew. Watching it again as an adult, it still hold up but isn't quite as profound in feeling. You have to watch it at the right age in life, imo.

19. ammar's rating of the film Kids

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kids

21. thomisdead's rating of the film Kids

I expected more, to be honest, but it's not bad at all.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Kids

Kids these days, doing all those drugs, having all that sex.

23. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Kids

kind of hard to accept, but that's life

24. laurwaur's rating of the film Kids

I do not recommend eating mushrooms and watching this movie.