1. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

The last act is really abrupt and resolves the dilemma too neatly. Other than that, this is maybe Miyazaki's most relaxing film and I enjoy the symbiotic relationship Kiki has with the citizens; they help her mature out of childhood while she brings a childlike awe to their lives. More than anything, I desperately want a sequel to this film, either with an older Kiki or her kid's adventure.

2. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

3. büşra yavuz's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

benim kendimi en çok bulduğum miyazaki filmi. keşke devam filmi falan da olsa bu filmin.

4. ZOA's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Qué preciosidad de película. Esta cinta se siente como pequeñas historias que al final se acaban juntando en una sola, tornándose en la evolución de la pequeña Kiki.

5. ronny's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

good movie to watch during the apocalypse.

6. Hikaru's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

The final sequence is moving because the act of flying, which appears throughout Miyazaki’s filmography, finally represents love. Kiki’s inability to fly is the reflection of (among many things) the awakening of her romantic feelings and her inability to express them.

7. Putera Arrahma's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

8. Marco B.'s rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

9. Gabriel Vicente da Silva's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Aaaa eu amei! Não sabia nada sobre o filme e me surpreendi. Um dos melhores do estúdio com certezaaaaa

10. Amante Salazar's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Higit pa sa payak na coming-of-age drama, paglalakbay at pagtawid sa pagkabata’t prologo sa buhay ng matatanda— ang Kiki’s Delivery Service ay paghanap sa kahulugan at kahalagahan ng pag-iral habang namamatay ang “desire” at “passion” ng isang indibiduwal mula sa alienasyon sa trabaho, umaalpas na belongingness sa lipunan, at namamatay na pangarap.

11. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

12. *:・゚✧'s rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

long way before DHL JNE J&T Wahana

13. Nadia's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

14. ParadoxPrinces's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Things just don't work out the way you thought it would be. Perhaps if we start working at 13 we'd realize that.

15. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

I had watched this a really long time ago but didn't remember that, so when the little details started coming back to me, it moved me even more. It's light in the best way possible, a feel good movie that's really effective. The small acts of kindness kept bringing a smile to my face. Plus, it has yet another great soundtrack from Joe Hisaishi — evocative and rich.

16. mpiaalva's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

17. Queen's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

18. Maïa V.'s rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Gigi petit chat noir, balai volant et livraisons express.

19. Podre Cortez's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

20. Cinevangelist's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Going through the Ghibli back catalogue on Netflix at the moment, as there are too many that I have either missed or only seen with English dubbing (and no-one who reads should only see them that way). For me, this (so far) joins Spirited Away, Totoro, Fireflies, and Only Yesterday as one of the greats. I lost count of the times I said "That's wonderful!" whilst watching. An enchanted broom ride of a movie.

21. Paddy-Joe Moran's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

How could anyone not love this film?

22. 40L06's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

Ultimately one of Miyazaki’s lesser works, KIKI’S DELIVERY SERVICE is nevertheless a film with ‘charming’ written through it’s core - an ode to self discovery with a glorious talking black cat.

24. Laura G.'s rating of the film Kiki's Delivery Service

This was the first film my daughter ever watched. It is mind-blowing to me how Hayo can capture both the hearts of small and big people. I want to have a broom like Kiki and be able to fly through daily life. Now I have a small kid at home that always asks me if we can watch Kiki.

← Previous 1 3 4 5