1. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

3. João Portalegre's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

rewatched. it's a great comedy with (maybe a little too much) action in between. I can't actually say what I thought of it - this really doesn't work as a whole film. I remembered very little of it, but what surprised me the most watching it now, a few years past, was the amazing use of b movies and exploitation flicks tropes.

4. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Early Tarantino films (namely Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction) work in terms of situational comedy, but his dialogues when broken apart from their setups are overwritten as a rambling cartoon, showboating the characters and his story rather than being purposeful. Vol. 1 falls into this trap too, but its fast-moving plot allows him to lessen the dialogue and connect it with extremely well-executed action scenes.

5. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I absolutely LOVE the aesthetics, the soundtrack, they way the plot was organized. Master piece

6. orangepeelon's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Only Tarantino movie I like.

7. MiloBOK's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Not quite Tarantino's best but it's certainly up there. The Bride is one of my favourite movie characters and Tarantino does a great job at exploring her quest for revenge. The dialogue, the soundtrack, the fight scenes, everything is just top notch and this is just a fantastic film.

8. apriccot's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

9. mac le mac's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

10. Jack Pappalardo's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

This, with Vol. 2 in consecutive, is the first film I remember I watched in my entire life. Film of my life.

11. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

12. Ramzi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Spent the film being accosted by my uncle's two pet parrots. Felt appropriate This is such a cool film

13. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

14. truffraud's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

wicked women and comic book violence

15. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

16. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Simplemente magnífica, la música va muy bien con la trama de la película.

17. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I'm not a big fan of action movies and I have to admit that I loved this. Nicely organised and the fight scenes are amazing. The black and white scenes are intense. Brilliant!

18. Elise Tweten's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

19. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Both parts should be considered as one movie. Over the years I have frequently changed my mind on QT, depending on how art house I am feeling. I have finally settled on him being the leader of his own genre, a true voice in modern cinema. This is an excellent comic book movie - contains one of the best action scenes of recent years and a rare excellent performance from Uma Thurman

20. zohen lux's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

women kicking ass i live for this

21. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

22. Trunfos's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

23. DSPRKY's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Made during the height of his reign (1997–2009; Pulp Fiction ain't worth shit and you know it), Kill Bill is Tarantino's most watchable film. The music is particularly inspired, the typically terrible Tarantino dialogue is kept to a minimum, and it's the most fun of his revenge stories.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1