1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

59/100 ( 3-4 yıldır burada olan 83 puanım için herkesten özür diliyorum. O zaman küçüktüm bir hata yapmışım. Tarantino beni şaşırttı bu saçma filmi ile. Hele hele 100 kişiyi o öldürdüğü sahne tam bir facia ama şu var işte. Tarantino tarzı. Ne kadar kötü olursa olsun 45-50 puan garanti veriyorsunuz.)

2. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

3. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

5. João Portalegre's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

rewatched. it's a great comedy with (maybe a little too much) action in between. I can't actually say what I thought of it - this really doesn't work as a whole film. I remembered very little of it, but what surprised me the most watching it now, a few years past, was the amazing use of b movies and exploitation flicks tropes.

6. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Early Tarantino films (namely Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction) work in terms of situational comedy, but his dialogues when broken apart from their setups are overwritten as a rambling cartoon, showboating the characters and his story rather than being purposeful. Vol. 1 falls into this trap too, but its fast-moving plot allows him to lessen the dialogue and connect it with extremely well-executed action scenes.

7. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I absolutely LOVE the aesthetics, the soundtrack, they way the plot was organized. Master piece

8. orangepeelon's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Only Tarantino movie I like.

9. MiloBOK's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Not quite Tarantino's best but it's certainly up there. The Bride is one of my favourite movie characters and Tarantino does a great job at exploring her quest for revenge. The dialogue, the soundtrack, the fight scenes, everything is just top notch and this is just a fantastic film.

10. apriccot's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

11. mac le mac's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

12. Jack Pappalardo's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

This, with Vol. 2 in consecutive, is the first film I remember I watched in my entire life. Film of my life.

13. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

14. Ramzi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Spent the film being accosted by my uncle's two pet parrots. Felt appropriate This is such a cool film

15. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

16. truffraud's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

wicked women and comic book violence

17. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

18. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Simplemente magnífica, la música va muy bien con la trama de la película.

19. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I'm not a big fan of action movies and I have to admit that I loved this. Nicely organised and the fight scenes are amazing. The black and white scenes are intense. Brilliant!

20. Elise Tweten's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Both parts should be considered as one movie. Over the years I have frequently changed my mind on QT, depending on how art house I am feeling. I have finally settled on him being the leader of his own genre, a true voice in modern cinema. This is an excellent comic book movie - contains one of the best action scenes of recent years and a rare excellent performance from Uma Thurman

22. zohen lux's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

women kicking ass i live for this

23. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1