1. bingbongjones's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

2. Chris CS's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

High budgeted revenge movie with sword fights, tons of blood and extreme style. Homages and nods to old exploitation films that Tarantino (and hopefully others) has seen blended with his usual flair of well-written dialogue and good music taste. What is not to like? A Japanese animation sequence added into the movie only add atmosphere to it all. Great cast is icing on the cake.

4. gaussian's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

i love lucy liu, that is all.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

61/100 ( 3-4 yıldır burada olan 83 puanım için herkesten özür diliyorum. O zaman küçüktüm bir hata yapmışım. Tarantino beni şaşırttı bu saçma filmi ile. Hele hele 100 kişiyi o öldürdüğü sahne tam bir facia ama şu var işte. Tarantino tarzı. Ne kadar kötü olursa olsun 45-50 puan garanti veriyorsunuz.)

6. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

7. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

9. João Portalegre's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

rewatched. it's a great comedy with (maybe a little too much) action in between. I can't actually say what I thought of it - this really doesn't work as a whole film. I remembered very little of it, but what surprised me the most watching it now, a few years past, was the amazing use of b movies and exploitation flicks tropes.

10. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Early Tarantino films (namely Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction) work in terms of situational comedy, but his dialogues when broken apart from their setups are overwritten as a rambling cartoon, showboating the characters and his story rather than being purposeful. Vol. 1 falls into this trap too, but its fast-moving plot allows him to lessen the dialogue and connect it with extremely well-executed action scenes.

11. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I absolutely LOVE the aesthetics, the soundtrack, they way the plot was organized. Master piece

12. orangepeelon's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Only Tarantino movie I like.

13. apriccot's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

14. mac le mac's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

15. Jack Pappalardo's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

This, with Vol. 2 in consecutive, is the first film I remember I watched in my entire life. Film of my life.

16. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

17. Ramzi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Spent the film being accosted by my uncle's two pet parrots. Felt appropriate This is such a cool film

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

19. truffraud's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

wicked women and comic book violence

20. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

21. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Simplemente magnífica, la música va muy bien con la trama de la película.

22. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I'm not a big fan of action movies and I have to admit that I loved this. Nicely organised and the fight scenes are amazing. The black and white scenes are intense. Brilliant!

23. Elise Tweten's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

24. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Both parts should be considered as one movie. Over the years I have frequently changed my mind on QT, depending on how art house I am feeling. I have finally settled on him being the leader of his own genre, a true voice in modern cinema. This is an excellent comic book movie - contains one of the best action scenes of recent years and a rare excellent performance from Uma Thurman