1. Laura G.'s rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

The dialogs crack me up. At times it felt a tad violent for me but maybe that is because I am one of those hyper empathetic people and every emotion in this life fucks me up.

2. dominique s.'s rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

3. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

4. Aida's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I attribute all value to Uma Thurman.

5. Connor S.'s rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

another bad ass Kung Fu movie. Quintin Tarantino gives us the story of the bride fighting those who wronged her. the movie has an old time-y kung fu vibe and has all the tropes you could possibly want. following the struggle of the bride captivates and leaves you on the edge pf your seat, its fast paced and bursting at the seams with high quality fighting choreography and action.

6. NUGA's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

You can call Tarantino a virtuoso, and this his pièce de résistance. A movie about movie for people who like movies, as if a young Quentin entered a candy store full of movie cameras, 35 mm film and a lot (A LOT) of fake blood and just a had a blast. Paradoxically shallow, because with each cut it becomes deeper, but you can see the wound, and ti's but a scratch: a wonderful, bloody, kick-ass piece of scratch.

7. Ordon's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I love the way Quentin edits his films

8. mpopov's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

9. bingbongjones's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

10. Chris CS's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

High budgeted revenge movie with sword fights, tons of blood and extreme style. Homages and nods to old exploitation films that Tarantino (and hopefully others) has seen blended with his usual flair of well-written dialogue and good music taste. What is not to like? A Japanese animation sequence added into the movie only add atmosphere to it all. Great cast is icing on the cake.

12. gaussian's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

i love lucy liu, that is all.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

61/100 ( 3-4 yıldır burada olan 83 puanım için herkesten özür diliyorum. O zaman küçüktüm bir hata yapmışım. Tarantino beni şaşırttı bu saçma filmi ile. Hele hele 100 kişiyi o öldürdüğü sahne tam bir facia ama şu var işte. Tarantino tarzı. Ne kadar kötü olursa olsun 45-50 puan garanti veriyorsunuz.)

14. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

15. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

My favorite Tarantino in style and story. The animated sequence of O-Ren’s childhood is a thing of beauty.

16. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

17. kartina obskura's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

18. João Portalegre's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

rewatched. it's a great comedy with (maybe a little too much) action in between. I can't actually say what I thought of it - this really doesn't work as a whole film. I remembered very little of it, but what surprised me the most watching it now, a few years past, was the amazing use of b movies and exploitation flicks tropes.

19. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Early Tarantino films (namely Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction) work in terms of situations, but his dialogues when broken apart from their setups are overwritten as a rambling cartoon, showboating the characters and his story rather than being purposeful. Vol. 1 falls into this trap too, but its fast-moving plot allows him to lessen the dialogue and connect it with extremely well-executed action scenes.

20. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I absolutely LOVE the aesthetics, the soundtrack, they way the plot was organized. Master piece

21. orangepeelon's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Only Tarantino movie I like.

22. apriccot's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

23. mac le mac's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

24. Jack Pappalardo's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 1

This, with Vol. 2 in consecutive, is the first film I remember I watched in my entire life. Film of my life.