1. gaussian's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

only exceptionally talented directors can successfully make a 4+ hour movie... quentin tarantino is not one of them

2. eccestefan's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

the first movie was better by far

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

More relaxed and less of a homage film than the first chapter as it is full of long dialogue sequences that Tarantino love to write making this a total change of pace (and a good think that these films were split in two parts). Only a over-the-top and comical scene with a colorful mentor feels like a deleted scene from the first one. David Carradine steals the show by delivering his best acting gig in ages.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Much too idiosynchatic, the whole odyssey.

5. João Portalegre's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

I wish it were better written - there really are no characters -, but the way in which tarantino plays with his knowledge of trash films is amazing. it's a great homage to grindhouse, but it really fails when it tries to go beyond just that. it's ok. it's not a classic, even if some lines forcefully try to make it be. go in expecting a comedy and you will not be disappointed at all.

6. João Valadão's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

I wonder how many exploding heart techniques we receive throughout our lives.

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Sure, it rambles and stutters since it's a Tarantino picture. And his dialogue is still showy often, but it isn't as irritating as his first two films since it tries for character more often (akin to what he did with Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction.) Volume: 2 also has some clever ideas, especially the effective flashback in a buried scene that expertly gives us a good reason for Thurman being able to escape her doom.

8. Nicole's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Tarantino once said you can see personal elements in his genre films but it's not very obvious. After watching this film more than several times I think i can see what he means, and that does make this film more profound than i realized.

9. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

10. Max Chervin's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Tarantino's first attempt at Spaghetti Western ~ good

11. John's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Volume 1 succeeded because it knew what it was, a Lady in the Snow Grindhouse movie. Volume 2 fails as it turns into this unfocused mishmash of schlock with a much more serious tone, which makes it cheesy in all the wrong places. I found the ending anticlimactic, and the little girl's acceptance of essentially a stranger, who just killed the only caretaker she's ever known, even more ridiculous than any fight scene.

12. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

A less exciting, but extremely satisfying conclusion to this tale of revenge. The build-ups are terrific and you can't help but admire Tarantino's knack for detail. I love getting lost in this imagined world.

13. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

14. dianadhm's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Better than vol. 1, still lacks everything besides impressive visual effects...and soundtrack.

15. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

16. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Even better than the 1st volume. I feel a slightly difference between the two volumes, where I find this volume deeper in certain levels. The characters are so much more developed here than in the 1st volume. The final meeting with Bill is very breathtaking and it doesn't let you take your eyes from the screen until you know how it ends. Much better than Pulp Fiction, and, of course, Uma Thurman is amazing.

17. João R's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Volume 1 is more focused on being stylish and brutal, whereas Volume 2, while being toned darker, offers a little more depth to this tale. I happen to think that both halves are similiar in terms of quality - standing the two volumes in the highness state of average, with some remarkable moments.

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

I've probably seen part 1 more times, but this is probably the better film. When it came out people thought it was an anti-climax, but the finale with David Carradine is excellent, as is the training sequence with the Kung Fu master and his silly beard.

19. zohen lux's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

20. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

21. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

22. Trunfos's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Kill Bill: Vol. 2

I consider the whole thing one movie, but this is a really fun spaghetti western.