1. idiot.house's rating of the film Kill List

Liked it didn't love it. Ending was dece at best, consider quitting once the boys hit the tunnels. I tried to eat an entire chicken during this movie, but I'm left with a drumstick staring me right in the face.

2. Kyle Bentley's rating of the film Kill List

Ben Wheatley created a very atmospheric horror movie. The director was able to unfold this very eerie tale all while keeping the audience beckoning for more. He accomplished this through his unique use of audio and visual styles. However, the acting in film could not quite live up to what I could imagine Wheatley had envisioned. The sub-par acting hurt what could have been a much great film.

3. Krish sanghvi's rating of the film Kill List

4. lindsey.matchell's rating of the film Kill List

This movie was incredibly eerie. The directors and screen writers did a fantastic job with shock factor. This horror film was filled with intense scenes without being too gory. Leading to a nightmare/trip, this movie and its actors gave a striking and compelling performance. I like how the ending is left to the audience to put together. The sounds and plot play off of our psych to make this movie extra terrifying.

5. sark's rating of the film Kill List

If you took Cronenberg’s A History of Violence, Robin Hardy’s Wicker Man (1973), Boondock Saints, and sprinkle some Lucius Shepard magic realism about working class men with dubious violent pasts in war time, you get Kill List. It’s sort of all over the place but somehow it manages to stay together and engulfs you with it’s all pervading sense of doom and gloom. Did anyone else think of Aliens in the tunnel escape?

6. Ivan Davies's rating of the film Kill List

One of my all time favourite films. Part social study. Part hit man movie. Part Horror movie. You never know what Wheatley is going to do next..A must see.

7. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Kill List

Very slow start, but worth the watch for the cult genre.

8. Rex Freeman's rating of the film Kill List

As corny as the dreadful Black Mirror series, but hilarious if taken as satire of garbage like A Serbian Film.

9. zubee's rating of the film Kill List

This is horror. but was it real?

10. QNorris9001's rating of the film Kill List

A slow burn film with one of the most disturbing final acts I've ever seen.

11. morgancurtis's rating of the film Kill List

Brutally captivating from start to finish. Graphic violence is hard on the psyche. Excellent film. If you enjoyed Ari Aster's 'Hereditary' (2018) then you will love 'Kill List'.

12. Alex Butler's rating of the film Kill List

Even though it is all laid out for me to understand, I still don't. The plot line is kinda wavy at points and I do feel that the actors did a very decent job portraying their characters, but god the ending just ruined the whole thing for me. It's not the usual horror trope, which I think kind of ruins the thing. Not going into spoilers here but up until maybe minute 60 I was into the film, and after that.. Hated it.

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Kill List

Thank you, Tony Blair—Bush cog—and wicker-headed neoliberal economists everywhere for this PTSD nightmare. Oh, and everybody who funded the machinations: everybody who burns oil in their car and spends money like a lemming on whatever gets shoved at us and turns a blind comfortable eye from the living hell we facilitate.

14. Jordan Liebowitz's rating of the film Kill List

Near masterpiece. Frenetic. Chaotic. Filled with an overwhelming sense of dread. Only critique: it doesn’t stick the landing. Know that going in, and you’re in for a really special film.

15. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film Kill List

An extremely dark, mysterious, and violent thriller, Kill List seems to surpass the boundaries of other films like this. The gruesomeness of it adds to the extreme tension that build over the course of the movie. Towards the end it makes great use of high contrast lighting and the increasing darkness of the tone and lighting add a lot. The repetitive song choice towards the end and lack of consequences bring it down.

16. ramiah's rating of the film Kill List

17. Margarida Patricio's rating of the film Kill List

I never want to watch this ever again.

18. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Kill List

19. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Kill List

Final score: 7. Storyline: 7, Originality: 7, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 7, Sound: 7, Editing: 7, Educational: 6, Title design: 6, Acting: 7, Interesting: 7, Unusual: 7, Exciting: 7, Superior: 7

20. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Kill List

A powerful film, starting as family drama and turning more and more into a psychedelic horror trip. Wheatly knows his craft: every single element - jump cuts, surprising montage, colours, change of perspective, sounds, use of music etc. - contributes to the filmic totality and its increasing strangeness.

21. tinderness's rating of the film Kill List

Sehr verstörend, aber von zwingender, destruktiver Logik. Wir wissen, dass das Böse seine Faszination ausüben kann, hier aber geht der Regisseur einen Schritt weiter. Er zeigt wie es sich in sich selbst auflöst. Die Anleihe an Ku Kux Klan Motive und jene schwarzer Magie wirkt allerdings allzu bemüht und schielt auf schlechten Publikumsgeschmack. Schade, denn die ersten beiden Drittel des Films sind brilliant.

22. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Kill List

23. spasmolytic's rating of the film Kill List

That guy hammered his mind out. He needs a doctor. He needs a psychiatrist. To make sure they don't think that they'd hammer their minds out. Or that they'd have a, or that they'd have a bloody hammer [x3]

24. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Kill List