1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Kill Me Please

2. Benjamin Cerbai's rating of the film Kill Me Please

Dérangeant, perturbant et assez captivant... Etrange expérience !

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Kill Me Please

4. Superfrog's rating of the film Kill Me Please

A bit like Man Eats Dog, works on, and because of, a premise that should make it impossible to happen. Surreal dark comedy at some of its best :)

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Kill Me Please

Brillante idée ce sujet du départ volontaire assisté. Pour moi, la mort de Simon me conviendrait parfaitement. ---- Brilliant idea this topic of voluntary assisted departure. As far as I'm concerned, Simon's death would suit me just fine. ---- Reminds "C'est Arrivé près de chez Vous", "La Vague", ou certains films de Mocky ou Jessua.-

6. Absentia's rating of the film Kill Me Please

7. Marco Llano's rating of the film Kill Me Please

very nice... maybe not so much as C'est arrivé but nice.

8. micol cavuoto mei's rating of the film Kill Me Please

9. T. Flattley's rating of the film Kill Me Please

Feels half realized, as the poster below me stated, there are two clear elements to this film - and unfortunately, this draws away from what could've been a perfectly executed piece of cinema. Instead, what we get is a mediocre comedy that feels rushed. I'm probably doing this movie less justice than it deserves, but honestly, I was just really disappointed. Not awful, just not as good as its potential.

10. Posterocalypse's rating of the film Kill Me Please

I thought the first half of the film, which focused on the idiosyncrasies of the suicidal cast, was a lot more interesting than the second half of the film, in which pretty much every character goes completely insane and lots of people die (though not as quite as expected). If you like your humor black, and your films black and white, then I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

11. Giulia Boileau's rating of the film Kill Me Please