1. Mao Flores's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

not winning in any progression of film but the look of this film embodied the era that was showing. Lydia Lunch is awesome

2. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

i want to hate-fuck lydia lunch

3. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

I'm a bit disappointed... this is not what i expected. Too less time is given to the real no wave and too much is given to the followers. And by the way Liars where interviewed before they published their better things... and where are Oneida? I wished two hours of Suicide and DNA :(

4. solar anus's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, Swans, Foetus, and Sonic Youth are the only good thing about this.

5. James Cavet's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

It was nice to hear from a few of the ones who lived through the era but other than that, the editing was obviously choppy to suit the directors vision of what he wanted the interviewees to say (instead of what they really said) and the latter half from the 2000s was rather boring except for the inclusion of an few words from Eugene Hutz.

6. Nancy's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

Lydia Lunch seems very annoying and bitter and comes across as a prick. I didn't get her whole 'rich kids shouldn't do music' speech. It's not like The Strokes and co are claming to be revolutionary or are trying to make some political stand.

7. COMMON_GORE's rating of the film Kill Your Idols

This film made me give 3 stars to something that includes GIRA which is an accomplishment in and of itself.