1. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film Killer Joe

2. Ricardo Gugel's rating of the film Killer Joe

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Killer Joe

A bracingly nasty piece of work, which would have been more fun had it featured Nic Cage. As is, 'Killer Joe' contains too much abuse to be pure entertainment, but is not serious minded enough to be a piece of social commentary. I'm not sure whether that makes it exploitation or art. I've never quite shaken it off though, which is impressive for what is otherwise an unremarkable film.

4. Sara Castro's rating of the film Killer Joe

The ending is so satisfying.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Killer Joe

6. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Killer Joe

7. Arf's rating of the film Killer Joe

no vabbè sto scapocciando, ha uno dei finali più epici che abbia mai visto

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Killer Joe

Black is black : a family visited by an exterminating angel === La visite de l'ange exterminateur à la famille ==== Juno TEMPLE (Sin City), Emile HIRSCH (Into the Wild) & Gina GERSHON (Bound) at their best ! After a theater play by Tracy LETTS. 4,5/5.

9. mac le mac's rating of the film Killer Joe

10. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Killer Joe

This movie made me question my sanity by the end of it as i was almost pissing myself laughing.

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Killer Joe

Engrossing jet black comedy and a towering performance from McConaughey. I've never eaten KFC and this film has put me off it for life.... Friedkin is still excellent and relevant.

12. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Killer Joe

9 - Don't know what the hell Friedkin was aiming for; a deep-fried(kin) southern bipolar neo-noir rednexploitation piece, a tar-black comedy, a jab at the dirtier side of the Texan underbelly, the world's most extreme Chick-fil-A ad (I know it's KFC, but how many of you got a hankering for THAT after this) or if someone just dared him to try and make McConaughey scary as hell. Whatever it was, he succeeded.

13. José Neves's rating of the film Killer Joe

Curious how this film worked better on TV than now in a movie theater. The end at the caravan is a great moment of theatrical performance as well of a cinematographic transcription of a script made from a play. But most of it fails to too many cliches of the genre and its ambiences, which are expanded when seen on a movie screen. Anyway, a credible example of Friedkin's ability to overcome the starting materials.

14. ammar's rating of the film Killer Joe

15. Y3W_TREE's rating of the film Killer Joe

An ugly piece of work, done by a master.

16. Operation Kino's rating of the film Killer Joe

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I like movies full of idiots. I love movies full of idiots trying to kill one another.

17. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Killer Joe

18. When the Sun Dies's rating of the film Killer Joe

My God is this movie funny. Funny and fun. Sure, it is flawed as any other movie (perhaps a little more than it should), but, like Friedkin has said in the past, it makes it feel a lot more spontaneous, and I like me some spontaneous filmmaking. Good job, Mr. Friedkin.

19. Diderot's rating of the film Killer Joe

One of the best final scenes in cinema history. I love everything about this movie: Gina Gershon, Juno Temple, "a baby!", and that fucking casserole!

20. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Killer Joe

Real potent mix of vulgar dialogue and performances in this one. I will say that last scene turned me sour though. When a film crosses a certain threshold of domestic and sexual violence you have to ask yourself why is the director putting me through this? In Killer Joe's case it's all for a joke.

21. eariadne's rating of the film Killer Joe

I watched this because I am a huge fan of august: osage county (I literally don't think anyone else loves that movie as much as I do). I really enjoyed watching this, it's very dark and funny and I think william friedkin and tracy letts have very compatibele styles, so I am definitely looking forward to checking out bug.

22. Michael Peer's rating of the film Killer Joe

In the career of Friedkin, there will always be two categories: His Best (The Exorcist, The French Connection, Sorcerer) and Everything Else. Falling into the second category, Killer Joe may be the best. This is a brutal, ugly, dark piece of work that is irresistible to not fall into. Like a greasy piece of fried chicken, you finish it feeling disgusted with yourself, but only after licking your fingers.

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Killer Joe

Awful. What did Friedkin think he was doing? Disgusting.

24. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Killer Joe