1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Killers

2. Farah Fitria Sari's rating of the film Killers

3. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Killers

Orribile,non c'è neanche un appiglio a cui aggrapparsi per trovare qualcosa di salvabile. Violenza gratuita e malfatta come neanche il peggior B Movie italiano,personaggi vuoti e senza un motivo,scene che dovrebbero essere tese ma che deflagrano in ridicolaggine pura. Il finale poi sublima tutta la diarrea vista in precedenza. Due ore di ciarpame puro.

4. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Killers

Baru kali ini 137 menit berasa seharian. Habis nonton migrain...

5. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Killers

3 - Overlong, tedious film that attempts to demonstrate the contagious nature of evil in modern society, facilitated by easy global communication, but lacks the balls to truly flip the moral compass of its main protagonist, thus becoming a simplistic, self-important and plot hole-ridden subpar thriller. The final shot squanders one of the few powerful sequences the film has with a single pretentious wink and a nod.

6. edrina's rating of the film Killers

Intensely lovely, for my liking. But one thing I might give as an advice is there should be more effort put in the editing of the falling scene. And the story should have been more gripping. But overall, I love it.

7. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Killers

8. konijns's rating of the film Killers

9. Jean-Go's rating of the film Killers

10. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Killers

Should have either been purely arthouse or solely a gritty grindhouse film to work. Killers is too shallow and repetitive to be an analysis of the criminal mind, and much too patient to be energetic. The dual storylines plod along without a sense of surprise. Many of the horror scenes are more bloody than terrifying or unsettling due to the film's thirst for entertainment rather than layered emotion.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Killers

The 'Mo Brothers' sadistic, inventive and gory film delivers the genre goods making good on the promise that 'Safe Haven' showed (co-directed by Tjahjanto). Aside from the predictable finish this tale keeps the viewer glued throughout especially whenever Kazuki Kitamura is on screen. It may well be brutal and misogynist but its dual narrative offers its own rewards as well. Indonesian cinema needs more exposure.

12. HKFanatic's rating of the film Killers

Despite devoting over two hours to following their homicidal antics, the filmmakers never make the mistake of glamorizing our titular killers. It's understood that these are two very sick individuals with nary a redeeming quality. Which begs the question: do we really want to spend 137 minutes in their company? Unlike contemporaries such as "I Saw the Devil," this film lacks the spark to stand out in a crowded genre.

13. Adriana Valente's rating of the film Killers

em violência gratuita está bom mas, apesar de me manter desperta do inicio ao fim, tem falhas no desenrolar. Era necessário um maior desempenho e lógica.

14. Cinemactik's rating of the film Killers

Vicious, striking, and deeply disturbed, KILLERS is a phenomenally well executed tale of murder and obsession that carries as much pathos as it does carnage. Kazuki Kitamura and Oka Antara command the screen with madness and tension in equal measures. Momentum does begin to fade in the last act, but it's finale more than makes up for it's short-comings. Separately, The Mo Brothers are good, but together they are EVIL

15. José Neves's rating of the film Killers

Just saw the introduction: it's as disgusting as Von Trier 's "Antichrist".

16. Ostermyers's rating of the film Killers

Gosh ! I want more Indonesian stuff RIGHT NOW ! Seriously, those guys ( with Gareth Evans ) are fuckin great !

17. KOKONUTT's rating of the film Killers

Is it a roller coaster or is it a movie? O dear, I waste more than two hours of my life just to watch this. I prefer skinned alive.

18. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Killers

This could have been fantastic.

19. Enrico Utomo's rating of the film Killers

This movie is a roller coaster. In the beginning we are slowly brought up a rising surface, to a very good mid-section, but then it went over its rails on the 1.5 hour mark and so we quickly go down to probably one of the worst third acts ever. Decent acting overall, but the weak script probably even got the characters confused with their motivations. A bit too tame for slasher fans, yet too violent for the public.

20. Alvi Ifthikhar's rating of the film Killers

Heartless, soulless, and weightless blocks of building that steadily crumbles down horribly. Why do you think that every Park Chan-Wook's Vengeance trilogy felt so heavy, powerful, and gut-wrenching? because every slashes, pounds, and cracks delivered with a weight of emotion and motivation. You ? you have none, even if there was, it was hazy and crummy. It tastes like a sour piss, blegh..

21. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Killers

"Look at you...look at you...sakit lo". Worst comedy of the....ever.

22. yuriwalker's rating of the film Killers

LOOK AT YOU, LOOK AT YOU, SAKIT LU!

23. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Killers

my review, in indonesian: http://rollingstone.co.id/read/2014/02/05/131300/2487879/1109/movie-review-killers