1. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Your Name

3. Luís F Matos's rating of the film Your Name

4. auloel's rating of the film Your Name

Feels. Too much F E E L S

5. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Your Name

Perasaan yang menembus ruang dan waktu. Ruang dan waktu yang tak selalu linier. Perasaan yang menghubungkan dan mempersatukan dua orang yang tak saling kenal.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Your Name

71/100 (Filmin ilk yarısı çok daha orjinal ve güzeldi. İkinci yarı boyunca Your Name'den çok Jake Gyllenhaal'ı düşündüm. Çünkü yönetmen büyük bir hayranı olmalı ki oyuncunun 2 filminden güzel bir arak yapmış. Bu zaten animenin başyapıt olmasının önüne tamamen taş koyuyor. Source Code'un geçmiş zamanı değiştirme üzerine kurulması, Donnie Darko'nun paralel evrenler arası mesajları malesef bu filmin ana teması oluyor.)

7. merriell's rating of the film Your Name

4.5 ; My mind just automatically replaced that last soundtrack piece with One More Time, One More Chance - in another universe that song deserved this film instead its original film.

8. T-Cruise's rating of the film Your Name

9. camille's rating of the film Your Name

10. John Matrix's rating of the film Your Name

This movie played me like a fucking lute. Gorgeous animation, superb control of pace and tone, refreshing earnestness. The mixing of genres that the twist at the halfway point engenders makes for a more interesting film than a straight-up romantic drama. My only real nitpick is the occasionally manipulative soundtrack. Be warned, the melancholic longing expressed near the end will produce tears.

11. rado's rating of the film Your Name

Good, but too busy. I prefer "The Garden of Words."

12. kuhu13's rating of the film Your Name

La 3eme etoile est pour le 口神酒

13. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Your Name

14. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Your Name

A magically heartrending and moving fantasy of love and fate in an uncertain reality of mystery and connection that takes you on a ride of wonder and humor across time and space.

15. Kamran's rating of the film Your Name

http://bit.ly/2pUDT2v : Fantasy as Poetry, Fiction as Metaphor in Shinkai’s YOUR NAME. With such depth, this fun-to-watch anime is far denser that first appears, but because of Shinkai’s subtlety it can be viewed in number of differing manners. From the pleasure seeking fantasy to the romance drama to the philosophical inquiry of life itself, Your Name is a brilliant example of multi-layered cinematic poetry.

16. smeef's rating of the film Your Name

could have been better if not worried about traumatizing the 5cm per second demographic aka i need more TRAGEDY

17. glitchedplant's rating of the film Your Name

my favorite makoto anime. beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

18. nessmj's rating of the film Your Name

I will need to revisit this in its proper language - it was, unfortunately, dubbed, when I went to see it. I am deeply hoping the degrees to which it was insufferable, mostly due to writing and soundtrack, were primarily due to the dubbing. that being said, i am giving this a 3 out of hope and both the story and narrative style were lovely.

19. Boyuan123's rating of the film Your Name

Omfg this movie blew my freaking MIND.

20. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Your Name

Stuck between two worlds, between Freaky Friday and Stalker, between forced melodrama and genuine sadness, someone, somewhere, I call your name.

21. tyb's rating of the film Your Name

Has a wider appeal than his earlier works, but it's still an undisputed masterpiece.

22. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Your Name

23. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Your Name

Con un po' di ritardo ma l'ho recuperato. Di Shinkai avevo visto solo 5 cm al secondo che era già splendido, questo mi ha ridotto alle lacrime durante tutta la parte finale. Ho pianto senza ritegno ma avevo gli occhi pieni di meraviglia. Your Name è davvero una gioia: per gli occhi, perché da vedere è incredibile, per le orecchie, perché tutto l'accompagnamento sonoro è splendido e anche per il cuore.

24. Pymo's rating of the film Your Name