1. Daniel's rating of the film Your Name

One of the best of the decade.

2. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Your Name

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Your Name

YOUR NAME maybe is the great animated movie that I watched recently. It's exciting, thrilling, & beautifully animated. The theme itself maybe sounds cliche, but somehow, director Makoto Shinkai knew how to treat the story very well. YOUR NAME is able to mix coming of age, science-fiction, & Japanese culture perfectly. It's easy for us to love its characters. The twist isn't great but clever. The ending is satisfying!

4. Victor-André's rating of the film Your Name

The plot got better and better throughout the film.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Your Name

Superb drawings and smart screenplay. Masterpiece.

6. kartikarg's rating of the film Your Name

i like this direction, magical, tho nothing beats spirited away.

7. seakat's rating of the film Your Name

Donnie Darko, The Butterfly Effect and Rob Schneider's The Hot Chick.

8. meepy's rating of the film Your Name

Upon seeing the poster, I knew that it was a film from CoMix Wave. Turns out it was directed by the same director of 5 Centimetres Per Second! I enjoyed Kimi No Nawa a lot. At first, I didn't really understand the plot, but when I realised what it was, my mind was blown. The ending will leave you in tears.

9. angeldromero's rating of the film Your Name

Lovely story, a must watch. "I'm always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day... That day when the stars came falling."

10. nvmore's rating of the film Your Name

this broke my heart in so many ways

11. Mattia Ricotta's rating of the film Your Name

12. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Your Name

Très bel animé, un grand scénario. La simplicité, des histoires d'adolescents qui se découvrent, qui s'apprivoise physiquement et moralement. On ressent parfaitement toute l'intensité des émotions à travers les images.

13. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Your Name

14. fustmyjault's rating of the film Your Name

your name = 5 cm per second + donnie darko

15. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Your Name

I stayed away cause I couldn't take Shinkai's sappiness but I will say this one held me even with its dive into total over done sappiness the last 15 min. Not the greatest thing ever but its really quite beautiful to experience. 3.5

16. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Your Name

17. Pinguin's rating of the film Your Name

Those who call Shinkai the new Miyazaki are blind. Shinkai seems to try very hard to fill the master's shoes in this movie (what with the whole Shinto temple in a magic meadow), but his approach falls squarely in the "anime was a mistake"-category. Those who think that a movie using Jpop-infused montages can in any meaningful way be compared to Miyazaki, simply doesn't understand why he is the master of his craft.

18. Dan's rating of the film Your Name

Every frame might induce a swoon, I can't even begin to coherently sell the plot - really, don't worry about it because it does make sense in the end - and I'm pretty sure my copy had some translations problems but Shinkai's film captivates and dazzles utterly.

19. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Your Name

20. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Your Name

A comparison that is often made regarding Makoto Shinkai is that he is this decade's Miyazaki. I don't believe that but what I certainly do believe is that 'Your Name' is a film that puts Shinkai into a league of his own. At times the film can be narratively confusing but the journey that it takes you on will leave you on the verge of your seat and desperate to reach out onto the screen. It makes you feel human.

21. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Your Name

3-4. Reflexivity is one of the biggest stars of the movie. The way sequences opening the film gain extra meaning as more context is revealed serves as a nice complement to the unexpected time-travel component buried in the 'Freaky Friday' setup. What's especially noteworthy is how many resonances with Japanese culture the varies links to past and future attain. Very impressive in that respect, overall.

22. naive3's rating of the film Your Name

Ehhhhh, maybe I'm a cynic but this movie was a bit too overboard with all the feels, and became a bit tedious near the end. Apart from that, fucking stunning animations and hilarious Japanese banter.

23. Karina O.'s rating of the film Your Name

I didn't expect so much introspection and meaning from this movie, it was definitely a good surprise. Funny, beautiful and emotional.

24. Andrea Alva's rating of the film Your Name

esas cosas que te gustarían pasen en la vida real. muy romántica ya.