1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

The basic plot is that two guys accidentally find themselves on a distant planet, and they have to figure out how to get home. It's really about how cultural norms are relative. They eventually learn the rules, but not knowing them makes it dangerous for them. It's really funny and brilliant and a work of rare intelligence. Koo!

2. petit astronaute's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

(3.5 | 35mm) Godot has been around

3. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

'strangers in the ku' lol. transparent and funny esp. if you speak russian

4. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Like the best absurdities, Kin-dza-dza! has a lot to say--until the incomprehensible seems profound, which frightens us unto the possibility that we humans may also be kowtowing imbeciles with huge desires to wear the equivalent of yellow pants and force others to place bells in their noses . . . turn this Soviet oddity up to eleven and enjoy.

5. nichiyoh's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

6. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Мама, мама, что я буду делать? Мама, мама, как я буду жить? У меня нет тёплого пальтишки, У меня нет тёплого белья. Мама, мама, что я буду делать? Мама, мама, как я буду жить? KY! CU! youtube.com/watch?v=00CQtezSMNo

7. Barkın Bulutbeyaz's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

8. ek.cos's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Absurdist, mesmerizing, ragingly funny and stingingly true. A master balance of madly absurd humor, an exploration of the philosophy of human nature, and the quirkiness of soviet science fiction. The sense I was left with as the credits rolled was refreshing and sobering simultaneously.

9. Barabanchik's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

10. bit's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

superbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Mateus Prado's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Um pusta filme, sensacional a visão de tecnologia "junk" e surreal. Muito bom mesmo, apesar de russo.

12. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

En realidad, no tenia yo conocimiento de la existencia de este film, asi como tampoco he tenido la oportunidad de verlo aun. Sin embargo, la insistencia de cierto obscuro personaje (pero de gustos cinematograficos bastante buenos, hay que decirlo) me han despertado la curiosidad por hacerlo. Ademas, son pocas las oportunidades de apreciar un film de ciencia ficcion de procedencia rusa por estos dias. Hay que verla.

13. javier quintero's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Cages, matches, music, chatles, little bells, barbarism, gasoline, patsaks. Intermission with Gedevan and the girl is a nice unexpected little film inside the film.

14. noice's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

15. jmcnally's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

Absurdist to such a degree that it can be hard to find the political satire that is surely at the heart of this utterly strange film. Fascinating but also meandering.

16. M. Hulot's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

17. Quoíx's rating of the film Kin-Dza-Dza

La vi y me encanto. Era muy chistosa y me recordo de la absurdidad de lo que nosotros mismos, en el planeta Tierra, conocemos como comportamiento "normal".