1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

Arnold shows that he really has a comedic timing and that he can survive playing against 20 child actors. The movie is not afraid showing violent crimes even if there are kids involved making this not a kiddie movie at all. Action hungry M.I.L.F. Penelope Ann Miller looks great in this film too and is the reason why I liked her enormously as a teenager in heat during the film's premiere too.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

Although there's an awful lot of PG-13 level, disconcerting violence throughout this ostensible family film - most likely in an attempt to preserve Arnold's tough guy persona (we were only 3 years removed from "Predator" here) - it's honestly the material you'd expect from a movie called "Kindergarten Cop" that makes this such an entertaining and joyful romp. In fact, it's easily one of Arnold's better films.

3. Post Organic's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

4. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

I maschi hanno il pene, le femmine la vagina!

5. chanandre's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

they don't shoot innocence as they did back in the 80s and 90s. #Team Arnold> he's humane and relatable even if he looks like Conan, the Barbarian.

6. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

7. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

8. NICOLE86's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

9. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

for a terrible film, this movie has some incredibly good lines.

10. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

11. NoOneJones's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

Totally belongs in Criterion.

12. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

13. Irma La Dulce's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

14. Amelia York's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

for most of my early childhood, my best friend would raise her hand in church and comment, "boys have penises, girls have vaginas." for that reason alone, i love this movie.

15. Mugino's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

"It's not a tumor" is the only thing I remember from this.

16. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Kindergarten Cop

A treasure for celebrity soundboard prank callers.