1. Richard Tines's rating of the film King Kong

The original kong (what i can remember) was screen magic....here, tho the cgi glut exposes the magician's tricks, and not even the fresh off lotr direction of jackson, the antic "charm" (he has his moments, here and there) of Jack Black, nor the brittle beauty and grace of Watts can save this HUGE steaming pile from it's own excess....

2. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film King Kong

3. film_lies101's rating of the film King Kong

Damn. The CGI has not aged well, this was an exercise in tedium. Pretty sure I saw tons of blackface, wtf Peter Jackson?

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film King Kong

It is understandable that an ape want to run into the sunset with Naomi Watts, who is timeless in this film. At times a loving homage and expansion to the 1933 film with better written characters that go deeper into why they are on the boat but the overkill of CGI ruin the film and Kong lacks the soul of the original as the film is more interested putting characters into peril making it too brutal for its own good.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film King Kong

I love Jack Black, I really do, but hell, he ruined everything in this movie. But as messy as it was, it still got story going on, and I love Peter Jackson's little homage to the 1933 version.

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film King Kong

My mother retreated early from the film, and since I had already seen it, I followed her out and asked her what was wrong. Tears streaming down her face, she said "I hate that fuckin' movie!" (Single best review of anything ever)

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film King Kong

Without a doubt, the extended version is a masterpiece.

8. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film King Kong

Una storia che ormai conosciamo tutti, ma che personalmente apprezzo sempre. E' un film bello da vedere, senza impegno, con effetti speciali di grande effetto ed un cast che si fa apprezzare.

9. Matthew's rating of the film King Kong

Skull Island: An Exciting Place to Visit.

10. lou.'s rating of the film King Kong

I should probably say: what amazing VFX. Yeah, but hell no, they're not that good and this remake pisses me off — not to mention I hardly stand Naomi Watts.

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film King Kong

The fall probably didn't help either.

12. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film King Kong

There is not enough 'words' to feed humans' greed.

13. Kevin's rating of the film King Kong

Peter Jackson sure can direct those CGI animators.

14. Aditya Watts's rating of the film King Kong

15. John von Seneca's rating of the film King Kong

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film King Kong

How to butcher a classic.

17. Jason Av's rating of the film King Kong

18. James Mackin's rating of the film King Kong

Andy Serkis does a good job, but otherwise, meh.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film King Kong

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film King Kong

21. ughchenausea's rating of the film King Kong

:/ at least there's adrien brody.

22. Star Lord's rating of the film King Kong

Niente male ma non eccezionale.

23. ikkini's rating of the film King Kong

On reprendra une dose de la version de Cooper et Schoedsack !

24. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film King Kong