1. FISCHER's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

Les films de Honda se suivent et ne se ressemblent pas qualitativement. Dommage... www.cinefiches.com

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

king kong being lowered by balloons to the final battle is just too cute

3. msmichel's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

I'm very sorry sir but your insurance policy for your home does not cover giant monsters attack, that is an extra premium. First colour entry in the Godzilla franchise plays it mostly for cheap thrills and laughs taking away the horror elements of the first two films. Kong effects pale next to those made 30 years previously with the costume obvious. Fun enough but takes it time getting to the smack down.

4. Henry Spencer's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

5. Joshua's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

Cheesy. King Kong feeds Godzilla a tree. Of the four film I've seen thus far (the first three and the 2014 remake) this is my favorite for sheer entertainment. Time to continue this marathon. Sometimes it is tough to make it through these films, but this one was relatively easy. Mothra, do not disappoint me.

6. Scott Lucas's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

The joy of watching two grown men in rubber suits fight each other.

7. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

8. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

9. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film King Kong VS Godzilla

Para cagarse de risa. Vale la pena ver las dos versiones: en la original japonesa, se da un empate; en la trocada versiĆ²n americana, obvio, King Kong le revienta toda su madre al pobre Godzilla.