1. Vincent T's rating of the film King of the Hill

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film King of the Hill

Funny how Period pieces often can only be appreciated as the years pass when you revisit them or in my case seeing it for the first time in 2016!

3. Renton47's rating of the film King of the Hill

The recurring metaphor of KotH is a dog still being a dog when it walks on two legs, yet the thematic metaphor is closer to a person still being a person when forced to crawl on all fours. It's an affecting depression drama which recycles its triumph>humiliation narrative a little too regularly, yet its episodic narratives and touching human resilience shine above. Great cast and of course I'll watch any Sodey.

4. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film King of the Hill

5. Jon's rating of the film King of the Hill

So tragically under-seen. Sharp script, sharper direction, and an otherworldly lead child performance.

6. Joaopa's rating of the film King of the Hill

um delicioso e desconhecido filme de soderbergh, feito depois de sexo mentiras e videotape. um resgate da inocĂȘncia e da bondade. lindo...

7. pitdogG's rating of the film King of the Hill

This is another of Soderbergh's little gems. The depression has only once been captured so viscerally and that is in, the Grapes of Wrath. The boy's desperation and our reaction to it is heart felt. A wonderful adaptation of A.E. Hotchner' memoir of the same name. The cinematography, by Eliot Davis, who also shot, Out of Sight, is sensational. The cast is excellent. I cannot rate it higher.