1. kesurupan's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

2. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

A new British spy is born. He dares everything and the result is just awsome ! ***** Un nouvel espion anglais arrive. Il ose tout et le résultat est vraiment génial !

4. McOpinionated's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

I gave up. Horrid, stupid, dull, a 5-colour rainbow of clichés that someone thought was funny or ironic or something. Oh yeah, something = ££ from powerless adolescent boys.

5. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Fun, fun, fun. Dumb, dumb, dumb. It has a punch to it, yes. But it goes as far an action film this popcorny can go: it pays the genre price, unfortunately. Awesome punches, though. Very Wanted (2008).

6. Peter Tran's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

At one point in time I did say that Samuel L. Jackson was one of our best actors (1995). But then he decided to be in every single movie ever made playing the same character over and over. He ruined the movie for me. I have watched the battle in the church, and the making of the battle, where they show you the cuts now about 20 times.

8. harringtonellie's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

I will watch this over and over again, happily. Its incredible too see Colin Firth, the stereotypical charm exuding, bumbling brit turned into a bad ass bitch. I barely have the words to explain how I feel about it. If you take yourself incredibly seriously then I wouldn't bother with this film because its simply too amazingly ridiculous for you, and that, i'm afraid, is your loss. (cont. in comments)

9. nadnab's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

10. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

And thank you for such a happy meal.

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

'Manners Maketh Men.' quite grotesque and graphic, but still! a good story and premise

12. Ethan's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

This was a fun movie that takes the espionage thrillers of your childhood and turns it on its ear and delivers some incredible action and badass performances and a great payoff at the end.

13. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

British Wanted. Spy movie for the 21st C. Love the ultra high violence.

14. olívia,'s rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

the church scene gave it an extra star

15. drmishello's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

16. bibsakatris's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

some years ago i thought the movie was really good but now i don't even remember the story lol

17. amoradov's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Funny enough. I would like a pair of legs like that. Nothing important anyway.

18. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Yes, yes, it's all very post-modern and self-consciously politically incorrect blah blah blah and I'm fine with that if the film shows a modicum of intelligence. But this really did come across to me as an unpleasantly reactionary piece of work, some nice design and action pieces notwithstanding.

19. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Brits are wickedly talented in entertaining people.

20. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Just for those last 15 minutes. And for Firth's charm in general.

21. Dainius's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

22. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Colin Firth is the love of my life.

23. evanfrq's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Millenial kid problem with snowflake syndrome

24. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Marea mizerie nuj ce v a placut atat