1. harringtonellie's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

I will watch this over and over again, happily. Its incredible too see Colin Firth, the stereotypical charm exuding, bumbling brit turned into a bad ass bitch. I barely have the words to explain how I feel about it. If you take yourself incredibly seriously then I wouldn't bother with this film because its simply too amazingly ridiculous for you, and that, i'm afraid, is your loss.

2. nadnab's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

3. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

And thank you for such a happy meal.

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

'Manners Maketh Men.' quite grotesque and graphic, but still! a good story and premise

5. Ethan's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

This was a fun movie that takes the espionage thrillers of your childhood and turns it on its ear and delivers some incredible action and badass performances and a great payoff at the end.

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

British Wanted. Spy movie for the 21st C. Love the ultra high violence.

7. olívia,'s rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

the church scene gave it an extra star

8. drmishello's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

9. bibsakatris's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

some years ago i thought the movie was really good but now i don't even remember the story lol

10. amoradov's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Funny enough. I would like a pair of legs like that. Nothing important anyway.

11. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Yes, yes, it's all very post-modern and self-consciously politically incorrect blah blah blah and I'm fine with that if the film shows a modicum of intelligence. But this really did come across to me as an unpleasantly reactionary piece of work, some nice design and action pieces notwithstanding.

12. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Brits are wickedly talented in entertaining people.

13. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Just for those last 15 minutes. And for Firth's charm in general.

14. Dainius's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

15. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Colin Firth is the love of my life.

16. evanfrq's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Millenial kid problem with snowflake syndrome

17. katsuda's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Completely underwhelming. Also kinda racist? Why were the bad guys the only people of colour in the whole damn film? Taron Egerton is extremely awkward and I can't imagine him to be star material. The rest of the cast has their talents wasted. All of the action scenes are heavily stylised but were just failed attempts at something Tarantino or Wright-esque. The ending is so ridiculous I can't believe it was written.

18. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Marea mizerie nuj ce v a placut atat

19. Tibulle85's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

(Vu qekpart sur le web) L'ambition du film? Du fun pour le fun et le contrat est bien rempli. Le tout est très bien rythmé. Film d'espionnage quasi-parodique, poussant jusqu'à l'absurde les codes des James Bond (héros insensibles aux balles; plus fluides à la baston que tous les héros de la Shaw Brothers réunis!), l'ensemble en devient un peu trop lisse...Le réal aime-t-il vraiment ses perso? Son film? Pas si sûr...

20. Jason's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Oops. My bad. Here I am again, having watched a movie intended to accompany boys through puberty. Why the conspicuous paucity of arterial spray? I will concede that, as myself a heterosexual man of some not insubstantial glandular fortitude, I do have a serious yearning for this chippie w/ the weaponized legs. Growl. But seriously: what's w/ all the sound and fury? Planet's gonna cull us just fine on 'er own.

21. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

22. Star Lord's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Al massimo da 2,5 ma un pò troppo scontato sia come trama che come sviluppo.

23. Stu Witmer's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Fuck the fuckin fuckers who made this cartoony crap. Shit, dickheads actually fuckin pay to watch this shit-eating garbage.

24. Will Thede's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

'I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.'