1. bulgrin's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

Pretentious and narcissistic waste.

2. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

Kinski glorious megalomania and sex addiction. He is doing too much here to be taken seriously. Looks more to be influenced by Sade than a realistic biography of Paganini. The darkly melancholic photography beautifully serves the film.

3. Egoisms's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

I realised too late that I downloaded the censored theatrical version. What Harmony Korine wanted Spring Breakers to do, what Orson Welles said about the camera being the eye of a poet, what Kerouac said about forgetting the arbitrary confines of story and focusing on revelatory Picture, Shakespeare about sound and fury signifying nothing, Kinski succeeded in realising in this mad and maddening film.

4. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

5. Pymo's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

6. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

Is there a proper way to critique this movie??? No words can capture its brilliance... or stupidity. I just wished kinski explored his mind visually more. But that's fine because we have this!

7. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

the theatrical version is somewhat coherent, but the director's cut is clearly a product of madness..

8. Eliecer Gaspar's rating of the film Kinski Paganini

Klaus Kinski as a self destructive genius and pussy magnet. Apparently also a Niccolo Paganini biopic.