1. S Campbell's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Shane Black buddy comedy what's not to love here

2. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

3. Lau Bendix's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Classic Shane Black, probably the only one left in Hollywood, who is allowed to do buddy cop movies, even if no one in the movie are cops. If you're into neo-noir, or even just film noir, then this should definitely be on your watchlist.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anche 3,5 per un film piacevole.

5. muh.'s rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Slightly dreaded to rewatch this since there is always the problem of remembering some things better than they were but though it seems disjointed at certain parts, the dark humour and chemistry of the main characters is always fun to watch.

6. dianadhm's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Didn't care much about the plot honestly, got too distracted by the humor, my kind of humor

7. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

-So what do you do for a living? -Uh, I'm retired. I invented dice when I was a kid.

8. Legosaurus's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

9. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

lincoln and elvis wtffffff 3.5

10. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Doesn't need to be anywhere near as smart-arsed as it is. The narration is awful, some of the dialogue completely terrible, but the central story is really good and Michelle Monaghan is wonderful. This is what happens when Shane Black doesn't have someone to filter his material though.

12. Chris's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

it has its funny moments, but not very many of them. I realize "Gay Perry" was supposed to serve to kind of parody gay characters being the butt of gay jokes, but the jokes surrounding his sexuality were more uncomfortable than funny or clever most of the time

13. Yayo's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Everything happened so fast, but what a script. Just 4 days. A lot happened.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

A really fun 2000s noir starring two actors whose careers really needed invigoration.

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Val Kilmer delivers some of the best dialogue of his career.

16. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

17. xOkamiii's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

This deserves to be more popular than it is.

18. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

val kilmer gets 5 stars for this

19. -REM-'s rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

20. André Pereira's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

21. el.'s rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

1,5/5. I'd like my 1,5 hours back, please.

22. JasonAv's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

23. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

This is not a comedy. This is not funny. The gags are dull. This is not a crime. This is not a detective story. There is no thrill. This is just boring. This is not a parody or irony. There is nothing behind. Yes, I know, on the paper "kiss kiss, bang bang" looks good and the ratings are high, but actually it's a bad movie.

24. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang