1. pencils only's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

Robert Aldrich made a really surreal movie that is incredibly influential and, at times, hilarious.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

6.2/10, "a grubby noir tall-tale weighed down by its porous plot and a repugnant cynical slant, to say nothing of its cockamamie MacGuffin." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3Fv

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

Lynch is a post-Aldrichian director.

6. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

A supernatural film noir. Wow, Aldrich was quite ahead of time. I'm giving 3 stars based on the director's amazing directing ability. Loved him since watching Baby Jane.

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

8. gld48's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

No idea what the hell the plot of this was - kind of like The Big Sleep in that way. A tough guy in over his head with even more violent goons. Random acts of sadistic violence kept it lively.

9. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

10. Chearth's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

11. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

12. hemachandra's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

A genre-bending film so transcendent it can be considered as an alien transmission.

13. jonijtr's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

14. -REM-'s rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

15. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

Forse ***/ ancora più giusto. Testimonianza delle paranoie made in USA anni '50 o McGuffin datato? Sicuramente un grande noir, con un protagonista duro e violento costretto a misurarsi con un mondo tosto almeno quanto lui. Aldrich film divinamente.

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

17. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

I love how the plot of the movie is actually razor-thin. The way it is propelled is at times very out of nowhere, but it kinda works. Really keeps the mystery alive, as well as echos the cold war paranoia. Other than that the noir / horror iconography is really on point, but never to the point of visual decadence. A great classic that deserves to be seen.

18. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

19. bitchwitched's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

Noir at its finest. Brilliant writing and a great music selection make the story so immersive and interesting you can barely think about anything else.

20. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

3-4. Starts off as a technically solid Film noir story before developing in an intriguingly abstract direction that not only reveals the point of the whole story, but ties the movie directly to the political context hiding behind its style.

21. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

In the opening scenes with Leachman, the great dialogue and mystery ignite the mystery of Kiss Me Deadly. Yet, the overcomplicated plot soon proves to bog the pace and tone down this noir to be not as gripping, suspenseful, and encroaching as others of its type. However, when Aldrich's direction is getting creative, like his use of angles, it's memorable. Good thematic use of a MacGuffin, as well.

22. "Mother" Gin Sling's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

23. Erik F.'s rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

Surprised by how dull I found this. Based on everything I'd heard or read about it, I was expecting something more lurid, surreal, and intense. Memorable ending though.

24. Diogo Monteiro's rating of the film Kiss Me Deadly

One of my favorite Noir movies of all time!

← Previous 1 3 4