1. hugojude's rating of the film Klitschko

This film shows and tells exactly why the Klitschko brothers will be remembered for far more than their boxing resumes--which are impressive independently.

2. mpho3's rating of the film Klitschko

Beautifully shot and fascinating, but I still would like to know what motivates them, especially when we hear one of them, Vitali I think, say that his mind and his body tell him no but he continues. What does that leave then, and who or what's really calling the shots? All of us believe failure's not an option in life but that doesn't stop us from caving in from time to time. That's we all ain't world champs.

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Klitschko

Boxing fans will probably find something to love here...the fight cinematography is stunning all Raging Bull slo-mo in Color but for those not into this "Sport of Kings" it may be a slow go.

4. Ashley Baker's rating of the film Klitschko

A heartwarming tale of two brothers as they struggle through life in the Soviet Union with their love of boxing keeping them together. With the harsh realities of Soviet Ukraine always looming over them, they turn their natural talent in the ring into a successful career that offers them the chance to see America and everything it has to offer. A true underdog story, it is a must watch for any boxing fan.

5. Vassilis Tsitsopoulos's rating of the film Klitschko

German propaganda and Ukranian subservience. The glorification of the "barbarian" brute.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Klitschko

A very standard but VERY WELL SHOT documentary about the famous boxing Klitschko brothers. Nothing overly stunning about this documentary, but it is certainly engaging and interesting. You might have to enjoy sports or boxing to be fully engaged here. I enjoyed it.

7. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Klitschko

My favourite boxers are all involved in politics O.o

8. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Klitschko

Stunningly shot documentary chronicles the journey of the Klitschko brothers, two boxing champions from Ukraine whose rise to prominence was marked with hardship and injury. Dynamic and thrilling, Dehnhardt pushes his subject into a realm that stands right up there with the great narrative boxing films.