1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

2. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

After years of delay I didn't have much hope that this would be good, but it still rocked! It's very low budget and rough around the edges, but succeeds everywhere it needs to most. Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, and Ryan Kwanten are one of the most likeable casts of all time, and it's great to see them totally committed and funny in even a small flick like this. This was a great surprise.

3. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

had to give up after the demon started making out with that chick

4. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

What a clever premise to cast everyone's favourite characters from a huge list of cult geekery, fantasy, sci-fi & horror TV shows. Sadly, Knights Of Badassdom poorly blended an overly long episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer with Tucker & Dale Vs Evil culminating in a mildly funny battle against the cheapest looking monster since The Ghoulies. Goes great with pizza, beer, buddies & shouts of "It's Summer Glau!". C-.

5. Omnimog's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

Seems to me that most people take this film way too seriously! This reminded me of the gory 80s-slashers, with some excellent actors put in the mix. Good fun!

6. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

hyper cool title for one of the most stupid films (and not in a good way) films of recent times. now we know why it was delayed for so long. a really bad and dumb poor film, with too many ideas thrown, nothing really works. the CGI is appalling. Joe Lynch is a very competent director, the cast is great, good cinematographer... but nothing saves this turd

7. Junda Mane's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

So disapointing after it's 2-3 year delay. And I was actually looking forward to this...

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Knights of Badassdom

Not good at all, it spent all of my goodwiil fairly early on. Every scene seems stilted, like it was a first take and there was no second takes. It doesn't know if it respects of laughs at LARP. The editing is terrible and it looks like so many cover shots are missing. Worst of all is the director who really exceeds in amateurish filmmaking. Shit, even Peter Dinklage is terrible.