1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Ritchie's auteurism is admirable. With many directors aspiring to become anonymous journeymen, there to safeguard the 'brand', here is a work suffused with its filmmaker's creative DNA. This is Arthurian myth by way of Lock, Stock; where the Knights become a gang of tooled-up lads "havin' it large my son!" It doesn't really work, descending into generic set pieces & poor CGI, but at least it has a sense of character.

2. RumbleFish's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Da tempo non vedevo un film in cui tutti gli attori erano così in forma. Menzione d'onore per Artù e la Maga.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD is a very entertaining movie. From start to finish, it succeed to excite me. Every scene in this movie is a pure entertainment. Thanks to Guy Ritchie's energetic direction. Not to mention, its fantastic soundtrack. KING ARTHUR has interesting start. It's loud and full with a good humor. Unfortunately, it became too serious. It made this movie lost its charms. It's worth watching...

4. SteeL14s's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

5. Reza Rosebud's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Opening scene was brilliant.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

There's certainly something to the film's Frazetta and Tolkien-channeling prologue, and Guy Ritchie's canny way of breezily editing through exposition. But this "King Arthur" is eventually sunk by the dreary slog of its second half, and some of Warner Brothers' least convincing CGI - when Arthur finally deploys Excalibur, it should inspire awe, not remind viewers of the 'Burly Brawl' from "The Matrix Reloaded."

7. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Basically he's playing a medieval Jax Telller

8. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

this deserves 5 just for its soundtrack and sound editing. I don't care about anything else after these sound emotions. Besides, dude has style... respectable 'guyritchie' style.

9. J. O.'s rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

I didn't love this, but I didn't hate it. I expected a disaster from all the hip, modern aesthetics and fast-paced modern dialogue – it was rather endearing. I started to expect more by the end, and was disappointed Ritchie didn't push the genre and era-bending further. Non-essential entertainment. Biggest cringe - the bird's eye view during battle sequences was the worst. It just looks like a bad iPhone game.

10. CafeGradiva's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

11. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

12. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

13. João Rocha's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Only Guy Ritchie doing the same as always, and trying all the cgi he could...

14. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

15. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Not dreadful enough and not memorable enough, so...

16. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

would make a great video game

17. Daniel Iván's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Remarkable story telling and, specially, remarkable combination of high end editing and high end script. Impecable pace and impecable use of CGI. Pretty neat film.

18. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

O que mais gostei deste filme foi a adrenalina que me transmitiu desde as sequências muito rápidas e os saltos entre cenas ou os close-ups que nunca tinha visto serem explorados desta forma. Para além disto, acaba por dar um lado mais fantasioso que faltava às outras adaptações mais interessadas na história.

19. Giles J Davis's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Haters are going to hate & this is in no way a perfect film in any shape of the legend but it is vastly entertaining & rip-roaring in only a way Ritchie can do it. Lots of Frazetta-esque imagery, teutonic, civil nationalism & even the legend that is David Beckham making a cameo. This is Ritchie to the core & I hope he continues to put his mark upon the film world without changing a thing. C+

20. vordven's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

21. rllr's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

A contract job for the Game Of Thrones producers. No surprise it turned out to be as mediocre as the series itself. A sparce 'Ritchie' here and there adds a bit more to this emotionless entertainment. But not much.

22. Bogdan Theodor Olteanu's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

23. lostlevel's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Quite fun sometimes, a good cast but at points Lock, Stock and King Arthur wears a bit thin.

24. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!I know! It is another Ritchie flick, I can`t help my self, i like it!